Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Resubscribed - Server Merger Character Transfer Assistance

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Resubscribed - Server Merger Character Transfer Assistance
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

munq
10.31.2012 , 11:47 AM | #1
Having resubscribed after a hiatus (pre-merges) I have some concerns with character transfers. Before resubscribing I read that Lord Calypho (RP) players would be offered a choice between Freedon Nadd (PvP) and The Progenitor (RP), which was all fine and dandy - but - as I resubscribed I found out that my characters from Lord Calypho (RP-PvP) had been transferred to Tomb of Freedon Nadd (PVP).
Having started SWTOR as a roleplayer on a roleplaying server I would naturally like to continue the journey in similar fashion I left it off with. I requested CS via in-game ticket system to be transferred to The Progenitor (RP) but I was denied with what seems a very stock response stating that transfers are currently closed. I understand that there may currently be no active transfer plan but I feel that as a returning customer I should have the possibility to return to the roleplaying server as I have selected back in Early Access last year, and as I should have been able to do during the merges.

Could anything be done to have my just returned characters (Arcueid, Kariya'roch, Ortenzia) transferred to The Progenitor (RP) as stated possible by JovethGonzales in his post (http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...ostcount=874):
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks,
The following options will be available for these three servers:

Lord Calypho
----> Tomb of Freedon Nadd (PvP)
----> The Progenitor (RP-PvE)

If you have already transferred to a PvP destination from one of these three RP-PvP servers and would like to, instead, transfer to the newly offered RP-PvE destination server, please contact Customer Service and they’ll be more than happy to work with you on this process.

Thank you for your patience on this, and we hope that all of you enjoy your new destination servers, wherever that may be.
I hope that something could be done, since I am really anxious to get back into the game.
Waiting to hear from CS, feel free to PM or email me as a reply,
Darth Arcueid

Icebergy
10.31.2012 , 11:52 AM | #2
I hope they are able to do something to help you, but keep in mind that those transfers were a limited time thing. They gave people like a month or so to transfer on their own, and then eventually they force transferred everyone and closed the old servers down.
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM, 2/10 HM
Jedi Covenant

munq
10.31.2012 , 10:47 PM | #3
Bump for great justice.

Speire
11.01.2012 , 02:10 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi munq,

Please note that we don't process tickets via the forum.

As you have made a ticket about this, an agent will get back to you as soon as possible.

However, we have recently experienced an influx of tickets so it might take some time for your ticket to be worked.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Speire | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support