Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Wicked_J
11.08.2012 , 04:45 PM | #501
A "hood on/off function" would be totally rad, but I'd already be statisfied with a few hooded medium armor models for my Sith Marauder...

Karkais
11.08.2012 , 05:08 PM | #502
People have been saying that come 1.5, headpieces that used to cause "hood down", no longer do so.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Soulfire
11.08.2012 , 06:05 PM | #503
MORE COLOR CHOICES.

Either by use of dyes or just MORE please please please please please please color choices in our armors. The republic is a very BROWN and drab place for a group of free peoples!!!!!

Also more styles. I would love to see more choice overall. Just make all the armor and looks out there possible for purchase with coins choices and give us better control over color options and more color. I HATE that the same top will give me cool color trim on a darker skin character and then look like a potato sack on a paler one. It's infuriating, after purchasing an outfit based on how it looked on your one toon to discover that it turns into mud on another.
Eohlwyn Soulfire
Born of Tyrena, Corellia on Valcyn.
Dancer ~ Spy ~ Rebel ~ Roleplayer

RWScissors
11.08.2012 , 09:18 PM | #504
I'd like to see sets with a lower level requirement. The level 15 chest pieces are nice, full sets would be better.
'Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.'
Mark Twain

Nichos_Ketra
11.08.2012 , 10:52 PM | #505
I would be interested in seeing all of the currently obtainable adaptive, non-event outfits made available in the Cartel Market as an option, while keeping the ability to earn them normally.

I would also like to see Bounty Hunter armor with white as a primary color, such as the white and red. Especially if it uses a Mandalorian armor model.

Another outfit I would like to see is a version of the Force Sentinel's set (if that's the one you can get pieces from on the later versions of Balmorra and Taris), but with the shoulder pieces. A version with a white cloak would also be nice, if possible.

Goyaate
11.09.2012 , 10:07 AM | #506
Quote: Originally Posted by Heimskringla View Post
Plain black hood-up robes Palpatine style. I've not seen anything like that; all the black hood up robes I've seen have lights and baubles on them. I'd spend $5 just to get plain black robes with a hood up.
perhaps it is biowarian whimsy or contrariness, but the peacekeeper robes (heavy) are rather close to what you are requesting. i have not been able to figure out why the closest swtor incarnation of a simple black robe without shoulder pads, spikes, hoses and other such nonsense is wearable only by guardians and troopers, but that is the way bioware decided to implement it.

regardless, i would be pleased if i could equip any jedi or sith character with the peacekeeper robes.

dts
"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."-George Bernard Shaw

Jjezzy
11.09.2012 , 10:24 AM | #507
More colors for gear and no short sleeves on robes or coats, it looks dumb to have them short for what's supposed to be outerwear.

GnatB
11.09.2012 , 03:20 PM | #508
Don't feel like digging through all 51 pages, but.

Covert belt energy armor. Like the covert torso energy armor, it would be adaptive, and have no model. So you can wear slave girl/whatever stuff without abnoxious belts getting in the way.

(I'd also argue bracers and gloves could use covert technology, unless you simply give the option to hide them...)

UberRod
11.09.2012 , 04:47 PM | #509
I want Revan's outfit.

But seriously, give us Guardian outfits that don't have freaking hoods!!!!!!