Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are there any BIG guilds on Dalborra?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
Are there any BIG guilds on Dalborra?

Shioji
10.31.2012 , 10:52 AM | #1
hey guys really trying to focus on rerolling here since i love the low MS and hate the delay on the US servers, and i just wanted to know if there are any large guilds on this server that have always 20-30+ online during normal hrs? i made a toon on The Harbringer and was invited to a guild that has around 40 active members playing all the time during their prime time with 4 different 8man raid teams!!! Does Dalborra have anything like this i guess they call them a community guild/clan etc

also forgot to say prefer Empire :P
Rambojenkins - Vanguard OG
I Put Da Team on Ma Back

BattleGracefully
10.31.2012 , 10:33 PM | #2
as far as i know the only guild of that size is Reverance but don't quote me on that.most of the guild on our server are eather pvp oriented or just have there own core group of up to 16
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard

SliderJ
10.31.2012 , 10:45 PM | #3
Wampa Stompers... has about 60 people, dunno how many characters, usual number after 5pm (west coast australia time) is about 20 or so... it's new and growing.

DarthAcacius
11.07.2012 , 08:18 AM | #4
I'm also from Wampa stompers, 20 is for nights when we don't have anything going, our world boss safari night is easily just under 30 our flashpoint night is just under forty, as far as actual members yup it's getting close to sixty, in game character is ballooning with a fair few alts and what not but there's usually a decent number of people online at most times of the day.

As far as the guild itself, we're not elitist, we don't don't expect you to hand over your first born to raid, we have recently gotten a vent server thanks to a vy generous member, always people running the fifty dailies and hm's, decent support and crafting, and a very active guild chat.

The only thing we ask is that you sign up to our website, don't be a douche, keep your language to pg 13 levels, be courteous and don't bully or exclude other players while acting in a general helpful nature, we're all here to have a good time and at no point should you detract from someone else's fun.

We are however solely empire based at this point, this would be the only downside at the moment, as said before we are a newer guild in game, and getting a decent footing going rather quickly.

As for the website, that's www.wampastompers.shivtr.com

And we sound like what your after then hit us up in game, my characters are T'litha and i'litha, or just ask in game for one of us.

Most importantly, have fun on dalborra.

SliderJ
11.08.2012 , 01:43 AM | #5
Well, that's good to hear, i'm in wampa stompers but i also have a guildless jedi knight, so if there is a republic side to the guild comming i'll be signing my JK up too!

DarthAcacius
11.08.2012 , 03:05 AM | #6
sorry for furthering to derail the OP's thread, but its something we should probably discuss on our forums. i know a fair few of us have rep side characters so it could be something we can do.