Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for guild

JediKnighz
10.30.2012 , 02:23 PM | #1
Hello, I'm a Sith assassin on Jedi covenant, and i'm looking for a friendly, active guild to play the game with.
About me: I started swtor at launch, got to level 28 but had to quit for awhile due to school and irl. I'm playing again now, and plan to for awhile, so i would love a god guild to join. Post any offers!

Thanks
Peace is a lie, There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, My chains are broken. The force shall free me, This is the Sith code.

darthkelpix
10.31.2012 , 05:19 PM | #2
Hey,

Not sure if your still looking but if so feel free to give us a shot. We've been around since launch and are now recruiting heavily to expand our player base and make it more fun for everyone. We are a casual PvE guild which believes that you can experience endgame PvE content without having to take away from real life activities. Any additional questions you have feel free to send me a message either here or in game. Look forward to talking to you soon.
Ichardo 50 Powertech
<The Enclave> Jedi Covenant
http://enclave.guildportal.com/
http://www.twitch.tv/ichardo1/videos

sumuser
11.01.2012 , 01:46 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JediKnighz View Post
Hello, I'm a Sith assassin on Jedi covenant, and i'm looking for a friendly, active guild to play the game with.
About me: I started swtor at launch, got to level 28 but had to quit for awhile due to school and irl. I'm playing again now, and plan to for awhile, so i would love a god guild to join. Post any offers!

Thanks
Hey JediKnighz,

I think you might find our guild a perfect match for ya man. We're small, but active and include several college students (including myself) that completely understand the demands of school. Another cool aspect to our guild is that we are all in the process of gearing up for end-game content, running HMs FPs and getting ready to start some guild OPs in the near future.

We're all adults, laid back, enjoy shooting the sh**t with one another, and looking to have a good time. If you're interested send an in-game whisper to either myself (apotheosis) or our guild leader (Sorcero).

Hope to hear from you!
Jedi Covenant
Apotheosis | lvl 50 | Bounty Hunter
Utnapishtim | lvl 50 | Sith Warrior