Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

9000 + 0.(0)

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Astrojam
10.30.2012 , 11:11 AM | #1
been going on week now I have tried just about everything from monitoring temp to compatibility to erasing temp files nothing seems to improve gameplay. Randomly just goes near 0.0 (cntrl shift f data ) and eventualy returns me to server lits with 9000 i know not greatest machine but was plying mostly ok for while up unitl lasts weeks maitence (pre 30th)
Now it crashing right from launch see bottom post

Spoiler

zoist
10.30.2012 , 11:17 AM | #2
ur driver date is from 2011 have u tried updating them?

Astrojam
10.30.2012 , 11:18 AM | #3
oh has been hapening on both jedi and bastion and the asian pvp server which tried a alt that i got to lvl 5 before freeze

ye says no update as I say tried just about everything

warriorcat
10.30.2012 , 02:49 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Astrojam View Post
oh has been hapening on both jedi and bastion and the asian pvp server which tried a alt that i got to lvl 5 before freeze

ye says no update as I say tried just about everything
you have to go on your driver website to get the most up to date (not windows or driver update part of the computer) ,,,,, 9000 is connection error what is your ping like when you can access the game?
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes

Nimithril
10.30.2012 , 02:52 PM | #5
Also, turn off anything that might be sending or receiving data from the net. I get the Error Code 9000 often when I am running BitTorrent, any autoupdates for programs or Firefox in the background.

It seems that the game dataflow is easily interrupted by other traffic on your comp.
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAbominor View Post
And finally, sitting through this video is like watching a 6 year old bash his own head in with a frying pan.. just not as entertaining.
Quote: Originally Posted by nvoid View Post
That's my new facebook status: Shut up the f$·$%$% mouth!

warriorcat
10.30.2012 , 03:06 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Nimithril View Post
Also, turn off anything that might be sending or receiving data from the net. I get the Error Code 9000 often when I am running BitTorrent, any autoupdates for programs or Firefox in the background.

It seems that the game dataflow is easily interrupted by other traffic on your comp.
firefox.... that is a first i norm play with 12 tabs of firefox open ... mind you i use Ethernet cable with average of 50 down and 10 up ... but yes other 2 can cause disconnects... (use a physical connection if you can helps alot with that error 9000)
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes

Astrojam
10.31.2012 , 12:28 AM | #7
as I say tried most everything and it actually is most recent driver for vista 64 at least officially from intel dunno if microsoft has any but i couldn't see any there either I've even cut off the desktop so everything run threw cntrl shift esc /new task

Mandrath
10.31.2012 , 06:24 AM | #8
You're seriously expecting this game to run on an integrated Intel G45 video card? I don't see that happening very well. Especially not if you're trying to run at your native resolution of 1920x1080.

I'd suggest buying a dedicated video card.
Watch your back...Life is out to kill you!

Astrojam
10.31.2012 , 12:08 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Mandrath View Post
You're seriously expecting this game to run on an integrated Intel G45 video card? I don't see that happening very well. Especially not if you're trying to run at your native resolution of 1920x1080.

I'd suggest buying a dedicated video card.
but it had for 3 months now is mostly non useable so in last week+ what has changed ???

Astrojam
11.02.2012 , 03:17 AM | #10
now crashes from launcher with these reports

Spoiler

Spoiler