Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I never asked to come to this terrible rep side WZ server...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
I never asked to come to this terrible rep side WZ server...

amnie
11.02.2012 , 01:20 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Lium View Post
Most of the bads seem to be on empire side, to be honest.

Here's a hint: when playing ACW or NC, leave the middle objectives and cap the sides. Sit back and defend and watch as the entire imp team goes to zerg mid. They will then become frustrated that they can't seem to get another node.

I've honestly lost maybe once or twice using this strategy out of 100s of games played.
imps, please all do this.
reps: don't you dare listen to this.

RendakFel
11.02.2012 , 02:05 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by amnie View Post
You will find that most imps are preoccupied by numbers. Generally, they mass up and try and go where the biggest concentration of red names is heading.
Oldprime - 50 Pyro PowerTech
Prophecy of Five
<Old Republic War>
Guild Leader

amnie
11.03.2012 , 08:26 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by RendakFel View Post
You will find that most imps are preoccupied by numbers. Generally, they mass up and try and go where the biggest concentration of red names is heading.
lol. yeah you have a point there. I'm currently leveling up another rep and an imp char at the same time and do mostly warzones with them - and it's even much more noticable in the lowbie warzones. and even though we see more and more people on rep site turning into wz-quitters it still happens far more often with imps. (funny side-note: I was in a warzone on my op a few days ago where everyone but one player had a republic main. the 'imp original' kept calling us names the whole match, accused us of sabotaging - and we won. lol. good times)

ElCidCampeon
11.12.2012 , 08:05 PM | #24
I'm not going to be able to finish the weekly PvP. I've had it since Tuesday and have been in a total of 5 winning games. PvP'd nonstop all week and only FIVE. 5. CINCO, V, 00000101, GAMES won!?!?!

Crawelc
11.12.2012 , 09:39 PM | #25
Who is your toon?
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest>
All Imprimis All the time.

Groncho
11.13.2012 , 10:40 AM | #26
wut is this
Chλ
LATIN LOVER

Cilas
11.13.2012 , 01:32 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by ElCidCampeon View Post
I'm not going to be able to finish the weekly PvP. I've had it since Tuesday and have been in a total of 5 winning games. PvP'd nonstop all week and only FIVE. 5. CINCO, V, 00000101, GAMES won!?!?!
That's really bad. You need to find the players in your warzones that are doing a decent job and whisper them. Make some friends and try forming some premades. Focus on getting the names of a few good healers over there. Usually the pub teams that are decent have good heals.
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

SithxGhost
11.13.2012 , 01:59 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by ElCidCampeon View Post
I finished my weekly on Thursday and i only solo queue, guess i got Lucky with the teammates I got.

Kahndraga
11.13.2012 , 04:12 PM | #29
I dont know how many times i have walked right by an imp took his node, then wiped the ground with his blood. The baddies are on both sides. Its more about situational awareness. Dont get me wrong there have been times i have been caught unawares, and lost a node, but that is few and far between. People like me that are geared neeed to be patient with the undergeared. On the same token the undergeared need to get as much gear as they can to survive. What you dont have in gear you make up for with awareness. I am typically not one to rage on a team for losing but if i see some one trolling i will tear into them. As far as your losing streak, hit me up ill group with you. I get my weekly done in about a day.
-Warlord Kahndraga MacTavish-
-Major Llamatoe MacTavish-

Ravashakk
11.13.2012 , 09:45 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by amnie View Post
I love when the other team leaves mid alone completely. Free node and the excess guys at mid can now reinforce the side that needs them. Lot of competitive games r decided by who got the first node.