Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I never asked to come to this terrible rep side WZ server...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
I never asked to come to this terrible rep side WZ server...

ElCidCampeon
10.30.2012 , 11:04 AM | #1
Stopped playing for about 5-6 months. I used to be on the Fatman. Decided to resub since game is going F2P soon but when I came back Fatman server is gone, guild is gone, and now I'm trying to grind comms with a rep side that doesn't seem to care in WZ. Loss after loss after loss after loss after loss. Was this normal for you guys on PoT5 before the server merge???

Jmenks
10.30.2012 , 12:29 PM | #2
No, only when the fatman bads came it got horrendous in normals wzs
Xekshek
Saber of Exar Kun
http://www.twitch.tv/xekshek

ElCidCampeon
10.30.2012 , 12:52 PM | #3
Carry me then fatboy

amnie
10.30.2012 , 01:23 PM | #4
well, he's not entirely wrong, I'm afraid. the warzones got .noticably. worse about 2/2 1/2 weeks ago... all of a sudden it was very very painful to get your weekly done. before that, I was usually done by thursday, friday if it was a 'bad day'. last week I had a total of 2 wins on saturday and was only able to finish my daily at all because I a) did the 24-hours-gaming for extra-life, and b) ended up with 'pugs' full of people I've known for a while.

not only that, apparently the trolls have taken over the republic now and it's very discouraging to get yelled at and have people tell you that you 'suck so bad' even when you won.

(not forgetting to mention the good imp guilds not doing ranked but sending their 'a-teams' into normal warzones instead, when the republic is full of fresh 50s that sometimes don't even wear recruit gear but green lvl 47)

and I'm saying this as the scrub that I am. *throws sparkles*

I doubt it's really just 'the fatman people' either, though. after all quite a few of the good imps are from the fatman and I know a few of the former fatman folks from back when they were still on the twin spears.

personally, I just think it's several things combined. returner who aren't 'up to date', faction switcher who are now mad the reps can't carry them either, reroller, trolls and in turn good player being turned off by their attitude...

Chloe
10.30.2012 , 01:33 PM | #5
Reroll Empire then. There isn't a single baddie there.
Bubbles
RIP Twin Spears/Fatman Princess
P5 Scoundrel & Operative Sparkle Healer

Check out my blog!

Jadescythe
10.30.2012 , 01:56 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
Truer words have never been spoken (or posted on a forum).
The Original Aether Legacy
Erza-Jugg / Saberscythe-Mara / Atropo-Sorc
Patharos-Guardian / Kadinne-Vanguard / Aquilo-Sage
Prophecy of the Five

ElCidCampeon
10.30.2012 , 02:04 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
No. My first character was a Sage on Fatman before we had the huge influx of dead server rerolls. My whole legacy is Republic. Not interested in playing opposite faction considering they're all mirror classes. Are there any good pub side PvP guilds???

Jmenks
10.30.2012 , 02:05 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ElCidCampeon View Post
Carry me then fatboy
I SHALL CARRY, YOU TERRIBAD PLAYER YOU!! I charge 100k credit an hour.
Xekshek
Saber of Exar Kun
http://www.twitch.tv/xekshek

ElCidCampeon
10.30.2012 , 02:15 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jmenks View Post
I SHALL CARRY, YOU TERRIBAD PLAYER YOU!! I charge 100k credit an hour.
"I'll glady pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today." Fatty McFatteron - Fattsylvania

Wraiven
10.30.2012 , 03:04 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by amnie View Post
trolls and in turn good player being turned off by their attitude...
Amen to that. I get so sick of "You're so bad!!!" yet at the end of the game, they have the lowest medals, lowest damage, lowest kills, lowest objectives... Yet I have to listen to this fool, tell me, a seasoned PvPer, that it is *I* who is bad...

There have been an ever growing number of bads calling goods, "bads" and it gets old really fast. These bads really think they are good too, when the truth is, the bads are just accustomed to being carried by the *real* goods and can't cope with a mediocre team.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-