Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Greetings from Gav Daragon

Ailie
10.29.2012 , 09:23 PM | #1
Greetings fellow members of the Republic.

I have come on a mission on behalf of my guild seeking knowledge about the community of The Ebon Hawk. With the population of our current home of Gav Daragon ever dwindling and rumours swirling of mergers and transfers, many of us worry that our enjoyment of becoming one with our characters may be lost if we are forced to merge in with the remaining worlds in Oceania.

As being identified as one of only two similar minded worlds, I am curious to know what life is like on The Ebon Hawk. Is your culture brimming with activity and competition for instance, or are your people more inclined to spend time amongst themselves? And most importantly of all, are your people of a friendly nature, willing to help those in need and work together to defeat the Empire?

I shall check back here soon to see what you may say. I look forward to reading your thoughts and suggestions.

Regards

Ailias Bash'wan, Dawn

Kyahlia
10.31.2012 , 09:05 AM | #2
While I cannot speak for everyone on Ebon Hawk, I can answer for what I see our home as. I think it's a thriving community, that does a bit of everything, and segements of the community do at least one aspect of it very well. Folks here enjoy all aspects of play, and we have very competent PvPer, PvEers, and RPers. There seems to be a mix of those that are open and inviting to others, and those that like to go off and do things in a more closed setting. Being a transplant to the server myself, I have certainly found it to be a far more enjoyable place than where I came from.

Like all things, a lot of what you will get out of being here will depend on what you yourselves offer. If you are open and friendly and engaging, you will find similar folks here that will welcome you.
NEKO'GEN'NA
PAXDOMINUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

Nexxgrayson
10.31.2012 , 09:32 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyahlia View Post
While I cannot speak for everyone on Ebon Hawk, I can answer for what I see our home as. I think it's a thriving community, that does a bit of everything, and segements of the community do at least one aspect of it very well. Folks here enjoy all aspects of play, and we have very competent PvPer, PvEers, and RPers. There seems to be a mix of those that are open and inviting to others, and those that like to go off and do things in a more closed setting. Being a transplant to the server myself, I have certainly found it to be a far more enjoyable place than where I came from.

Like all things, a lot of what you will get out of being here will depend on what you yourselves offer. If you are open and friendly and engaging, you will find similar folks here that will welcome you.

I agree with everything Kyahlia just said. From a RP standpoint yes we do have some awesome role players here on this server. Some of them do tend to stick to their own groups but it doesn't take much to force them out of their shells and join in on the RP. We have weekly RP events like the Republic mixer and the Ebon Hawk bounty board.

To get an idea on the state of RP on this server id suggest checking out http://www.swtor-rp.com/ebonhawk
and
http://www.ebon-hawk.net/

We have some great people here. Hope to see you around.
Master Laurance Sanuye

:: Argent Watch ::
Argent Watch And The Galaxy Alliance Community

Mateops
11.06.2012 , 12:21 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyahlia View Post
. Folks here enjoy all aspects of play, and we have very competent PvPer, PvEers, and RPers.
That is my experience with this server also, whatever your into, you can find others.

You can have your occasional smart ***** on the general chat but thats anywhere really...overall its a very decent server. When my guild was forced to relocate here, at first I was upset but it did not take me long to warm up to it.