Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master Crafters

DuntaCoral
02.06.2013 , 02:11 PM | #81
After posting the any ideas, I actually made a wiki and am currently working on transferring everything over to it with the help of the OP. Just posted a thread about it for discussion here. Any other thoughts and ideas would be great though >_<
“The mind can weave itself warmly in the cocoon of its own thoughts, and dwell a hermit anywhere.” -Selonian Proverb
- Dunta Coral (Seer) JvS See You In Hell
-Ev'an (Sawbones)V-Squad

Naeren
02.06.2013 , 04:39 PM | #82
Naeren or Naeran

i craft for free, send whisper or mail with your order anytime

Armstech
reflex barrel 26 & commando barrel 27

Artifice
acute enhancement 26, adept enhancement 26, bastion enhancement 26, bulwark enhancement 26, cognizant enhancement 26, finesse enhancement 26, intuition enhancement 26 & quick savant enhancement 26

Cybertech
reflex armoring 27 & resolve armoring 27, agile mod 26/27, agile mod 27a, aptitude mod 26/27, artful mod 24/26, deflecting mod 26, keen mod 26, mettle mod 26/27, nimble mod 26/27, potent mod 26, reineforced mod 26, robust mod 26, weighted mod 26, columi eliminator's earpiece, columi enforcer's earpiece, columi force-masters earpiece, columi stalker's earpiece & columi survivor's earpiece, all ship upgrades, all end game droid parts

Kil-Gorbane
02.07.2013 , 09:53 AM | #83
********* Wiki Link being developed by DuntaCoral. We are transferring the majority of this information over to that. **********
Olin Honos Cailleech Coolio | Draconis Nargal
<The Gray Order>

Screaming_Ziva
02.07.2013 , 10:49 AM | #84
A few updates to my list:

Enhancements
Advanced Adept Enhancement 27
Advanced Acute Enhancement 27
Advanced Initiative Enhancement 27
Advanced Battle Enhancement 27
Advanced Bulwark Enhancement 27
Advanced Steadfast Enhancement 27

Mods
Advanced Artful Mod 27
Advanced Deft Mod 27
Advanced Aptitude Mod 27
Advanced Mettle Mod 27
Advanced Robust Mod 27

Armoring
Advanced Might Armoring 27
Advanced Resolve Armoring 27
Advanced Force Wielder Armoring 27
Advanced Reflex Armoring 27
Advanced Guardian Armoring 27

Ziv'a or Viza on the imperial side.
S'erinda on the republic side.

DuntaCoral
02.07.2013 , 12:05 PM | #85
The beauty of a Wiki is you can self add things! Everyone feel free to sign up and put their own crafting pieces up there. Just try to follow the format that we have already put up and everything will go swimmingly!.
“The mind can weave itself warmly in the cocoon of its own thoughts, and dwell a hermit anywhere.” -Selonian Proverb
- Dunta Coral (Seer) JvS See You In Hell
-Ev'an (Sawbones)V-Squad

Parthenon
03.06.2013 , 10:57 PM | #86
My Cybertech, Lannix, can now make the Advanced Resilient Mod 27 (unlettered), which is the 44 absorb mod for guardians that you can only find on Hazmat gear. I've asked in general chat tons of times and never found anyone else who can make it on the server.

If you're looking to optimize a guardian for full mitigation, it's almost essential. I'll be putting some up on the GTN, but if you want them no charge, send me mats and I'll get them to you ASAP.
Archus (Guardian) - Aia (Sage) - Ajak (Commando) - The Vale Legacy
Undercon - The Shadowlands
"There is no room for compromise. We walk the path of the light side, or we fall into darkness. There is no gray area, Ben." Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker

L-RANDLE
03.31.2013 , 05:47 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Viendir View Post
Pidgey(Republic) now has Aptitude/Mettle Mod 27, completing the set of dps mods
U still active Pid?
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

Viendir
04.07.2013 , 10:57 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by L-RANDLE View Post
U still active Pid?
Hey guys

I am still active, taking orders by mail all the time. Haven't checked this thread in forever but i'm still getting people saying they found me from the wiki.

I am around, fear not!

Cheers!
Pidgey -Vanguard DPS
Cunning -Gunslinger DPS
Carnage Gaming
www.RaidOrDie.com

TheMarmalade
04.19.2013 , 08:11 AM | #89
Now crafting for free might armoring 30 and resolve armoring 30. Just message phillipjfry with mats and order.

RebeccaAnime
04.21.2013 , 12:18 PM | #90
Now Crafting the Advanced Might Hilt 30. Provides the mats and Tips are optional. You can contact me on my toons on either imps or rep side for the mats info. You can also mail the mats as well. For on the imps side, the toon you can contact is "Rouge" or contact on my republic toon "Kags"