Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at Index Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
An in-depth look at Index Thread

Aurbere
11.20.2012 , 10:32 AM | #41
Added Sith and Jedi Lightning to Force Powers.
Added Revan to Characters.
Rayla_Felana joined Wolf and I in creating analysis threads. Look forward to more from you Rayla!
Added Chapter 56 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aurbere
11.22.2012 , 08:37 PM | #42
Added Sever Force to Force Powers.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

MyDarkSunshine
11.23.2012 , 07:11 AM | #43
Personally I'd be interested in learning a bit more about Jaina Solo, one of the few post-movie characters to ever catch my interest. A thread would be great, or if you could at least direct me to some good books starring her I'd appreciate it.

Keep up the good work.
"Who I am is not important- my message is." Revan

Aurbere
11.23.2012 , 10:14 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by MyDarkSunshine View Post
Personally I'd be interested in learning a bit more about Jaina Solo, one of the few post-movie characters to ever catch my interest. A thread would be great, or if you could at least direct me to some good books starring her I'd appreciate it.

Keep up the good work.
From what I've been hearing, a book trilogy starring Jaina Solo is supposed to come out. But you can always check out the Legacy of the Force book series, she plays a big role in that series as well. That is if you haven't read it already.

Aurbere
11.23.2012 , 03:48 PM | #45
Added The Force to Wolfninjajedi's threads.

Aurbere
11.24.2012 , 10:41 AM | #46
Added RZ-1 A-Wing to Wolf's threads
Added The Hundred Year Darkness to events

The Hundred Year Darkness is the start of a new thread series discussing the long war between the Jedi and the Sith. This includes the Mandalorian Wars as the Sith Empire had a hand in that. The next war is the Great Hyperspace War.

MasterMe
11.25.2012 , 07:03 AM | #47
Hey perhaps it'd be a good idea to add Beni's Kaggath series to your index. It's just a thought. Although you may wanna ask Beni about it first.

Beniboybling
11.25.2012 , 07:38 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
Hey perhaps it'd be a good idea to add Beni's Kaggath series to your index. It's just a thought. Although you may wanna ask Beni about it first.
My versus threads aren't really informative posts about subjects though - just subjects for debate that you wouldn't revisit once the debate is other. So its not really necessary.

Nice to see I'm being noticed though

P.S. In the future I'm planning on something called 'Huttball Championships' - its a secret hush hush!

Bird_of_Thunder
11.25.2012 , 02:03 PM | #49
In depth look at Boba Fett/Exar Kun? Maybe the Great Sith War and Jedi Civil War
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Aurbere
11.25.2012 , 03:28 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
In depth look at Boba Fett/Exar Kun? Maybe the Great Sith War and Jedi Civil War
I can confirm that I will do Exar Kun, the Sith Wars and the Jedi Civil War. Not sure about Boba Fett.