Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at Index Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
An in-depth look at Index Thread

Aurbere
09.13.2013 , 12:28 PM | #181
I've been thinking on introducing a new series. It would be more of an off-shoot of the main series where I discuss the various theories that I have made based off of my observations of the Star Wars Universe.

What do you all think about that?
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Wolfninjajedi
09.13.2013 , 12:29 PM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I've been thinking on introducing a new series. It would be more of an off-shoot of the main series where I discuss the various theories that I have made based off of my observations of the Star Wars Universe.

Eh why not. Me thinks it be time for something fresh anyway.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
09.13.2013 , 12:34 PM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Eh why not. Me thinks it be time for something fresh anyway.
Cool, I feel the same.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
09.13.2013 , 01:50 PM | #184

Still under the title of in-depth? It would be a shame to see the index neglected...

Aurbere
09.13.2013 , 01:55 PM | #185
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Still under the title of in-depth? It would be a shame to see the index neglected...
I'm not sure.

I can tell you that the Index will not be neglected. I am currently working on a new in-depth series revolving around the Jedi Order.

Selenial
09.13.2013 , 01:59 PM | #186
I'm not sure.

I can tell you that the Index will not be neglected. I am currently working on a new in-depth series revolving around the Jedi Order.
Ohhhhhhh.... Shinyyyyy....
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Aurbere
09.13.2013 , 02:17 PM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Ohhhhhhh.... Shinyyyyy....
I know. I'm going to be drawing heavily on The Jedi Path and The Essential Guide to the Force for it. It's going to be a very broad series covering anything and everything that is Jedi.

Selenial
09.13.2013 , 02:24 PM | #188
I know. I'm going to be drawing heavily on The Jedi Path and The Essential Guide to the Force for it. It's going to be a very broad series covering anything and everything that is Jedi.
Like the Pillars and stuff? Or like individual notable Jedi?
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.

Aurbere
09.13.2013 , 02:29 PM | #189
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Like the Pillars and stuff? Or like individual notable Jedi?
It will start with the basics. History, the Pillars, Roles (Jedi Guardian etc.). It will include notable Jedi, as well.

Selenial
09.13.2013 , 02:35 PM | #190
It will start with the basics. History, the Pillars, Roles (Jedi Guardian etc.). It will include notable Jedi, as well.
Can't wait!