Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at Index Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
An in-depth look at Index Thread

Aurbere
02.05.2013 , 08:50 PM | #121
Added Jan Dodonna to Characters.

Working on Jedi Civil War. Should be posted sometime tomorrow (Feb. 6)
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Darkondo
02.08.2013 , 04:52 PM | #122
How would an in depth on force bonds including the lethal ones that Kreia-Meetra and Visas-Nihilus possessed with each other?

Aurbere
02.15.2013 , 07:53 PM | #123
Added the AT-TE to Wolf's threads.
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Aurbere
02.16.2013 , 09:32 PM | #124
Added The Jedi Civil War to Events.

Working on Darth Malak.

Quote: Originally Posted by Darkondo View Post
How would an in depth on force bonds including the lethal ones that Kreia-Meetra and Visas-Nihilus possessed with each other?
Force bonds are interesting. I think I will make a thread on that. I intend to bring back the Force Powers thread series next week.

Aurbere
02.17.2013 , 02:25 PM | #125
Added General Rieekan to Wolf's threads.

Aurbere
02.20.2013 , 04:31 PM | #126
Added Alek to Character threads.

Edit: Been thinkng about some new Force power threads. I'm going to make one on Force bonds and Wounds in The Force (not a Force power obviously) when I get the 'Dark Wars' thread made, but what powers would you all like to see before that?

Beniboybling
02.20.2013 , 05:06 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Added Alek to Character threads.

Edit: Been thinkng about some new Force power threads. I'm going to make one on Force bonds and Wounds in The Force (not a Force power obviously) when I get the 'Dark Wars' thread made, but what powers would you all like to see before that?
Hey Aurbere, I think this is your 50th in-depth. Congratulations! Here, have a medal (\^-^ )>

You'll be at 100 before you know it! Keep it up!

P.S. I'd love to see an in-depth on Wounds and Force bonds, and the Dark Wars! Maybe Force concealment? Force drain? (You could cover Nihilus' ability here.) All very much powers of the Dark Wars. Perhaps the voodo magics of the Nightsisters? - or just Sith magic. Anything you can give a unique insight on.

Aurbere
02.20.2013 , 05:18 PM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Hey Aurbere, I think this is your 50th in-depth. Congratulations! Here, have a medal (\^-^ )>

You'll be at 100 before you know it! Keep it up!

P.S. I'd love to see an in-depth on Wounds and Force bonds, and the Dark Wars! Maybe Force concealment? Force drain? (You could cover Nihilus' ability here.) All very much powers of the Dark Wars. Perhaps the voodo magics of the Nightsisters? - or just Sith magic. Anything you can give a unique insight on.
54 threads to be exact. Dark Wars is coming after Malak, and will be accompanied by Wounds, Bonds, and Drain. I think I'll do an in-depth look at Sion and Nihilus as well.

Currently, though, I am working on Chapter 14 of my fan-fin after writer's block trolled me.

Beniboybling
02.20.2013 , 05:24 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
54 threads to be exact. Dark Wars is coming after Malak, and will be accompanied by Wounds, Bonds, and Drain. I think I'll do an in-depth look at Sion and Nihilus as well.

Currently, though, I am working on Chapter 14 of my fan-fin after writer's block trolled me.
Ack! Then my medal is four in-depths too late! Here's a cookie as compensation (\^-^)>O

And yeah, I've been waiting on that chapter! Mind you, I can't complain. However Darth Traya: A Fragile Alliance (name change) has entered the writing stage! This one is a lot more complex than the last :P

Selenial
02.20.2013 , 05:27 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Ack! Then my medal is four in-depths too late! Here's a cookie as compensation (\^-^)>O

And yeah, I've been waiting on that chapter! Mind you, I can't complain. However Darth Traya: A Fragile Alliance (name change) has entered the writing stage! This one is a lot more complex than the last :P
I expect notification when u post it :P
Loved the last one....
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger