Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OmniDrim
01.21.2012 , 12:30 PM | #721
Same problem here as well. The game arrived from Amazon last night and I installed it, created my account and updated it over night. Woke up this morning to play and it won't let me log in. My account page has all 5 of the sections checked off and it says I'm ready to play at the top.

Tkblank
01.21.2012 , 12:31 PM | #722
Yeah, despite my account page showing an active subscription, I'm still getting the "There is currently no active subscription on this account." error.

email: t.k.blank1@gmail.com

MegaBubble
01.21.2012 , 12:34 PM | #723
Ditto. I'm a fairly patient person - the so-called "gamebreaking bugs" don't bother me much. Not being able to log in (not to mention having to switch to my wife's credit card because it wouldn't accept mine for some reason) is rather annoying. Shows I have 29 days of gametime left, but the launcher tells me there's no active sub on the account. Grrrr.

aRandomHero
01.21.2012 , 12:42 PM | #724
I put a subscription on my account. My card got charged instantly so clearly they have no problem taking my money.

They cant activate my account though.
The game is ****** enough I dont care if I dont get to play, but dont take my money if you arent gonna activate my account

RageHatred
01.21.2012 , 12:43 PM | #725
same exact situation as the man above me. This is starting to piss me off - i dont input a CC for the first 30 days but the same damn day you charge my CC you WONT let me play at all? ***. And then being on hold for an hour while i call support and they give a trash 'send us your logs so we can give you another general ******** answer.' Get gone.
{RAV} Gaming
------------------------
The few, The proud, The {RAV}
------------------------
Join the Brotherhood

Docichy
01.21.2012 , 12:45 PM | #726
It is a known bug and they are now having to deal with probably thousands of people with the same issue. So you sit on hold for an hour, just like I have been, and it will get itself worked out.

BesouroBr
01.21.2012 , 12:47 PM | #727
The problem is that.. we pay for days wich we are not gonna be able to play... i have sent a report to the costumer service but i don't know how long will it take for me to get an answer (beeing 1:30 hour by now).

It is probably someting they must fix and we can't do nothing about it. They are already aware of the problem, so the best thing to do than complaining here is to wait i guess.

daedenilus
01.21.2012 , 12:47 PM | #728
Garbage game, welcome to the new soe
Pre-Ordered and Registered Code on 7/23:

1st Wave: ZIP
2nd Wave: ZERO

mdagis
01.21.2012 , 12:47 PM | #729
I just bough the game and I am having the same problem. Although I have an active subscription with credit card the client says that I don't have any active subscription.

Well to be honest that is a very bad way to start as a customer and seeing all those people on this thread having the same problem on this issue for so long I would recommend you to be more serious and more professional on this.

No need to say that I was for 45 minutes on hold on international call to England for the support and no1 answered.

That's a pretty bad beginning there,

MegaBubble
01.21.2012 , 12:52 PM | #730
Quote: Originally Posted by Docichy View Post
It is a known bug and they are now having to deal with probably thousands of people with the same issue. So you sit on hold for an hour, just like I have been, and it will get itself worked out.
Whew, thanks for the enlightening PR response. I thought it was just me with the issue, and that it would never be resolved. Now I know better though. /end sarcasm

Of course I'm going to wait. Of course I'm on hold with customer service, calmly I might add. I said I was "annoyed", not "enraged". Knowing that thousands of others are in the same boat and that the issue will eventually be resolved doesn't make paying for a game and being unable to play it less annoying.