Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JackRWM
12.21.2011 , 12:22 PM | #711
Bit terrifying how little is being done... not even a stronger presence on the forums, or any word on progress. Big shame, really.
۝◚◚◚◚ịδ‾▩▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ị

Deimos_Olympian
12.21.2011 , 06:03 PM | #712
Boware please explain i bought a CE i states cleary i would get a month of free playing time and now after two days you already ask me to buy a pre-paid card?
Really? I hope it's a bad joke on your part just just all my money to pay the CE and now i can't play anymore starting tommorow because i dont have the money right now to buy a freaking pre-paid card?

BillyRazzor
12.21.2011 , 06:05 PM | #713
Quote: Originally Posted by Deimos_Olympian View Post
Boware please explain i bought a CE i states cleary i would get a month of free playing time and now after two days you already ask me to buy a pre-paid card?
Really? I hope it's a bad joke on your part just just all my money to pay the CE and now i can't play anymore starting tommorow because i dont have the money right now to buy a freaking pre-paid card?
I would like an answer to the above please... Got the same issue!
Yosakiz - Jedi Sage - Tomb of Freedon Nadd!

MercenaryofWar
12.21.2011 , 06:06 PM | #714
I still need to Redeem a Product Registration Code. I did not yet recieve an Email from Origin with a Product Code.

I download Origin and I can see Star Wars: The Old Republic Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order in my game Library with a Produce Code. However if I try to redeem that code it says it has already been used. Should I me concerned about this?
May the schwartz be with you!

KiwiMatthew
12.22.2011 , 03:59 PM | #715
Having the same problems as everyone else by the looks of things.

It really suxs that I had to subscribe with a credit card to post the problem on the forums, but now that I have subscribed I can play the game and my free month still seems to be in effect.
K I W I. . . . C E. . . .V I P OUTER..RIM..DIVISION

NeoData
12.22.2011 , 04:38 PM | #716
I had no active subscription because gamecards are all soldout in my area and wasnt able to login all day yet I still lost a day of my free 30 days playtime.
How is this possible?

Insaynee
12.25.2011 , 10:10 AM | #717
Quote: Originally Posted by NeoData View Post
I had no active subscription because gamecards are all soldout in my area and wasnt able to login all day yet I still lost a day of my free 30 days playtime.
How is this possible?
You put in your paypal or credit card information, problem solved.

vdeneko
12.30.2011 , 04:09 PM | #718
buy code thtough origin
no time play
enter card for subscription
but i see-no active subscriction

Sarohs
01.05.2012 , 08:43 PM | #719
I was having this problem and I stumbled upon a solution for myself. Fill out your contact information on your contact info page at: https://account.swtor.com/user/contact
I hope that solves the problem for some (really stupid, I didn't read it was required anywhere until I went to that specific page).

BesouroBr
01.21.2012 , 12:26 PM | #720
Im having the same problem too

e-mail : delduque.j@gmail.com
Username: BesouroBr