Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Diadect
12.20.2011 , 03:35 PM | #671
Posting for a friend.
Username: KingCassidy
Email: (email removed)
*Walks into any forum marked as "General"*
Interjection: SILENCE MEATBAGS

Xyltin
12.20.2011 , 03:38 PM | #672
Quote: Originally Posted by Nangasaur View Post
I can guarantee you that the majority of gold selling spammers seen in game over the past 5-7 days were compromised accounts (aka stolen, hijacked, phished, etc), where the gold farmers already had access to those people's e-mail addresses from long ago. People don't change passwords very often, unfortunately, and the gold farmers just lay dormant, waiting for someone to join a new game and thereby hijack their account via their e-mail address.

(Yep, happened to me, 'tis how I know this is what they do...and why I'll never, ever make those mistakes again. Trojan from a gif got my hotmail password keylogged, two years later I started playing rift. Came home from work one day to find e-mails in my trash folder, in chinese. Used google translate to see what it said. "Your e-mail address has been successfully changed to etc, Your password has been successfully changed to etc. If it wasn't for the authenticator, they would have had my account entirely.)
That's why i only wrote the name and no address of me or my friend in my post. What the others do is their own business. Some are using spam accounts for such a purpose.

matmatmat
12.20.2011 , 03:39 PM | #673
Some update from Bio?

Rushfordeath
12.20.2011 , 03:40 PM | #674
Posting for a friend
Username: Vovatoro
He bought the game on 20th and entered the registration code. Getting error no active subsription and he cant post on forums. The account shows everything is comelete except Subscribe (or redeem a game time code) and Set up security key (optional).
email: (email removed)

JovethGonzalez
12.20.2011 , 03:44 PM | #675 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
To everyone posting in here that is receiving the message "there is currently no active subscription on this account", please make sure that you have completed all of the "Ready to Play" steps:

How can I ensure I am ready to play the Game at launch?
There will be a 48 hour ‘grace period’ for Early Game Access players post launch. Those players who are in Early Game Access will not be able to continue to play the Game after December 22nd, 2:00AM CST without completing the following required steps:
  • Create a SWTOR account if you have not created one
  • Fill out your contact information
  • Set up minimum 3 - maximum 5 security questions to protect your SWTOR account
  • Redeem an official Game Product Registration Code (This is different from your Pre-Order Code. Your Product Registration Code is the code tied to the official Game.)

If you are still having issues after following, please contact Customer Service.

Thank you!

Liimpo
12.20.2011 , 03:56 PM | #676
Okey so my mate, Fjonkit already tried those things and it still wont work out for him. We rly wanna start to play, he don't got any subscription yet but the "grace period" Should still be able for him to reach, right?

Alright, thanks for the support.

Niewy
12.20.2011 , 03:58 PM | #677
Quote: Originally Posted by Liimpo View Post
Okey so my mate, Fjonkit already tried those things and it still wont work out for him. We rly wanna start to play, he don't got any subscription yet but the "grace period" Should still be able for him to reach, right?

Alright, thanks for the support.
‘grace period’ for Early Game Access players

Liimpo
12.20.2011 , 04:01 PM | #678
Ye he got a early access code. Thats what confuses us!

Bazzil
12.20.2011 , 04:02 PM | #679
my friend did all the steps that are needed,the game says that he is already playing today(wich is a waste cause he isnt) + he still cant post anything on forums...pls do something with is cauase its retarded to make something that is unplayable since day 1 ,also on the main login pagehe cant take the subscribe thingy on the account + this is displayed "You have 29 days of play time starting 12.20.2011. You must sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code before you can play. If you sign up for a recurring subscription, you will be billed automatically at the end of your current remaining play time."

firend acc name: Inarys

Nangasaur
12.20.2011 , 04:05 PM | #680
Quote: Originally Posted by Liimpo View Post
Ye he got a early access code. Thats what confuses us!
You STILL have to put in a valid payment method.
Full-Time Beta Forums Tester
Spoiler