Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jamuli
12.20.2011 , 02:47 PM | #651
Same problem with my friend.
Acc name: Hyilol
email: (email removed)

Jarq
12.20.2011 , 02:48 PM | #652
For my friend : Evolyn ( there is currently no active subscription on this account.And he can't post anything here)

Also i can not do any subscription never accept my card details.

AceEple
12.20.2011 , 02:48 PM | #653
My Friend Doucheblast
Has the same problem.
He cant even post on this Forum.
There’s always a bigger fish

Bladeofpower
12.20.2011 , 02:51 PM | #654
Posting for a friend:

Username: xx_acheron_xx

Pre-ordered, redeemed code, still not showing he registered his code, getting error message no active subscriptions, when he goes to register his code again it gives him the message it's already be used.

tomssj
12.20.2011 , 02:51 PM | #655
Posting for a Friend:
Username: Pani_G
E-mail: (email removed)

Nangasaur
12.20.2011 , 02:51 PM | #656
Quote: Originally Posted by Xyltin View Post
I wrote his acc name cause he wanted to. these people with these problems cant post on the forums (that is also a part of the problem). So he asked me to post his name instead.

If he would be able to post, he would have done it and all could have seen his acc name.
He cant and so he asked me. I did it and the result is the same (but my acc name is now seen. Xyltin. everybody remember it. maybe you will be able to find me in the world with this)
I can guarantee you that the majority of gold selling spammers seen in game over the past 5-7 days were compromised accounts (aka stolen, hijacked, phished, etc), where the gold farmers already had access to those people's e-mail addresses from long ago. People don't change passwords very often, unfortunately, and the gold farmers just lay dormant, waiting for someone to join a new game and thereby hijack their account via their e-mail address.

(Yep, happened to me, 'tis how I know this is what they do...and why I'll never, ever make those mistakes again. Trojan from a gif got my hotmail password keylogged, two years later I started playing rift. Came home from work one day to find e-mails in my trash folder, in chinese. Used google translate to see what it said. "Your e-mail address has been successfully changed to etc, Your password has been successfully changed to etc. If it wasn't for the authenticator, they would have had my account entirely.)
Full-Time Beta Forums Tester
Spoiler

Nangasaur
12.20.2011 , 02:53 PM | #657
Quote: Originally Posted by lord-fierox View Post
Its posted because they cant post themselves.
The email adresses they gave arent used for anything but spam related stuff anyway.
They just want things resolved and would like to play a bit today
I realize they can't post. But, IMO, BW should put up a dedicated e-mail address for people to email their account names and e-mail addresses to. Not request people to post their account names and e-mail addresses on the open forums. It's just asking for trouble later on down the road for those people.

Edit: I know Stephen Reid did this during beta. Told people to email him their acct names for those who couldn't log in. That was the best way to do it. Though he would probably not want all those emails now, hence the reason for setting up a dedicated email address just for this current issue.
Full-Time Beta Forums Tester
Spoiler

Battoushai
12.20.2011 , 02:53 PM | #658
Posting for two friends : username PhantomGR , papman

lord-fierox
12.20.2011 , 03:03 PM | #659
friends userdata removed as requested.

monticora
12.20.2011 , 03:04 PM | #660
hello , the problem with "no active subscription" is stil open !! Me and my friend Benediktov tray to help our friend Rezina to login in game !! Please FIX IT !!!
nickname Rezina