Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DemianThorne
12.20.2011 , 02:10 AM | #351
Hello, my friend is unable to post in this thread and is still unable to log in and play due to the "unactive subscription" issue.
His nick is: demonyus
Email address: (email removed)

gehuzz
12.20.2011 , 02:11 AM | #352
Hi, my mate have the same problem (he can't play and can't access forum), his forum name is Januchowski

Centryk
12.20.2011 , 02:11 AM | #353
my friends having the same problem, his name is Microscope

Dunkley
12.20.2011 , 02:14 AM | #354
My partner is having the same issue. "No active subscription", and cannot post in this thread. Her forum name is ashleycharlotte
Member of
E X I L E S
EU Sith Casual Guild

Forum | Website | Guild HQ

Darknys
12.20.2011 , 02:15 AM | #355
Same issue here as well on my daughter's account.
Name: QtKolley

tsoka
12.20.2011 , 02:15 AM | #356
Hi. My friends cant log in. "There is currently no active subscription on this account."**Names: Ascyra, Zahtar, Gordir

Finalwish
12.20.2011 , 02:16 AM | #357
my mates having the same problem he's woke me up at half 7 to get me to sort an now he is pooin in my en suite while i sort it out, his account name is: Airbornesith.

Vauhtipiru
12.20.2011 , 02:16 AM | #358
My friend, username ZariahZilane, bought the game yesterday and cannot login to the game as of my writing this, nor can she post in the thread. She instead gets this message:

"ZariahZilane, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Neither of us is certain to the cause, but we'd appreciate both any insight or solutions to it you can provide.

Cryblood
12.20.2011 , 02:19 AM | #359
Friend is having the issue as well, his account name is: Sacrificium
Arasis
Guild Master - Warlord

JosefBrauer
12.20.2011 , 02:23 AM | #360
My friend can't log in or post either his name is : LordofMilk
"I had rather excel others in the knowledge of what is excellent, than in the extent of my power and dominion." -Alexander the Great