Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zerbishe
12.19.2011 , 11:43 PM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by Crusader_LL View Post
We have a feedback! Finally
Feedback that mean nothing ........

Jaybra
12.19.2011 , 11:43 PM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by Zainzil View Post
Did you all pre purchase from the Origin site? I did.
I did

Delfoo
12.19.2011 , 11:43 PM | #203
And despite my patience and the fact I could not play prior to launch, despite the pre order status, despite the fact that the PayPal account I used was not accepted and I had to also post a credit card subscription my account is still barred from playing on the servers. And while I do say that a representative's post stating "The issue is known to us and we're looking into it." might be considered comforting, given that this is an issue that has already been outstanding for over four days does not leave one in the best of dispositions.

It is at this point and time that I would like to inquire as to how Bioware and EA as a whole are planning to alleviate the issue and mitigate the backlash. While I am certainly not going to go on a witch hunt after the few hours that I intended to sleep through anyway as it is a work night or the vaunted early access, there must certainly be some provisions in the unfortunate event that this issues is not resolved in a timely manner. This is something that is currently not addressed in the somewhat brief forum statement by the support team.

Mawat
12.19.2011 , 11:43 PM | #204
Quote: Originally Posted by Sunflake View Post
Just wondering. All posters here who have trouble.. some of you who did NOT enterend a credit card subscribtion but used a gametime card like me ?
I bought to digital 60 day gametime subscription when I pre-ordered the Deluxe edition.

kngtfallen
12.19.2011 , 11:43 PM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by Featherman View Post
Go back a page or two.
Still, 30+ minutes is too long. They knew they had an issue 10-15 minutes in.

Zainzil
12.19.2011 , 11:44 PM | #206
Ill bet it was a problem with the Origin pre order, not the SW doods.

HitchX
12.19.2011 , 11:44 PM | #207
I purchased digital copy as well.. No active subscription.. Been looking at that for days.

Bluewinter
12.19.2011 , 11:44 PM | #208
Quote: Originally Posted by Sunflake View Post
Just wondering. All posters here who have trouble.. some of you who did NOT enterend a credit card subscribtion but used a gametime card like me ?
I picked up a hard copy and have a credit card sub set up.

Megak
12.19.2011 , 11:44 PM | #209
ironic but i just got a mail saying star wars is here y can buy it now and start your saga...
Guess what i already bought it payed sub and still iam w8ing for my saga to beginh lolz....

LivingoodUSMC
12.19.2011 , 11:44 PM | #210
Still getting the message here too.