Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Is the Current State of Your Guild?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
What Is the Current State of Your Guild?

Comstrike
10.30.2012 , 07:33 PM | #11
We may start a fourth guild named "Disney Princess'" on the Imperial side, and committ to the utter domination of SWTOR.
Comstrike
Founder, Leader, Sons Of Numenor & Scions of Koribban| LOTRO - SWTOR - GW2 - STO - World of Tanks | GalacticHolonetNews

MOPSFounder
11.08.2012 , 02:35 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Comstrike View Post
We may start a fourth guild named "Disney Princess'" on the Imperial side, and committ to the utter domination of SWTOR.
I couldn't respond to this until now but I laughed when I saw this!

chuixupu
11.08.2012 , 03:01 PM | #13
I'd pay to see A Disney Princesses guild go up against the MLP Friendship is Magic guild on my server. Disney is rumored to be acquiring Hasbro too.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Gomla
11.09.2012 , 06:31 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
I'd pay to see A Disney Princesses guild go up against the MLP Friendship is Magic guild on my server. Disney is rumored to be acquiring Hasbro too.
The war of the cuddles.

Comstrike
11.09.2012 , 04:48 PM | #15
The down side is that the live action TV show is now going to be "The Suite Life of Jar Jar Binks."
Comstrike
Founder, Leader, Sons Of Numenor & Scions of Koribban| LOTRO - SWTOR - GW2 - STO - World of Tanks | GalacticHolonetNews

Vincit
11.11.2012 , 03:24 AM | #16
Our guild lost members steadily with each major update. With each server merge and renaming fiasco, we lost members too. When our guild leader, who was also the raid coordinator, took a leave of absence when his latest child was born, we went from about 50 active members to 10 or so.

Now he's trying to come back, and Bioware STILL has not fixed his payment issue. Plus I lost my name in the renaming fiasco and am STILL waiting on a supervisor contact. But hey almost 2 months and a half dozen requests to speak to someone higher up isn't bad, right?

I love the game itself. I really enjoy most of the people I meet. But the major decisions made by management and the lack of any true customer service has pretty much driven my guild under. Sad thing is, there ISN'T any other game I want to play right now. So once my sub runs out I guess I'll just save money until one appears.

Unless I actually GET a contact from a supervisor...

Elrikee_Raath
11.11.2012 , 04:14 AM | #17
Our guild has been going strong since launch. Like many other guilds we struggled when we were in the origin servers (Axial Park in our case). Back then we had about 90 members and -maybe- 10-20 people active. The rest - played the game for 1-2 months before quitting all together. When our core group finally hit level 50 we had cooperate with other guilds in order to do operations which was fun since it brought the people playing on the server together. For the record - at peak times Axial Park would have 20-30 people on.

When the moves occurred we jumped to Jedi Covenant right away and it was probably one of the best decision we ever made. Our numbers, our operations and level of activity overall increased dramatically. There were times when we were in Axial Park where we weren't sure if we were going to make it for another month. Our core group however held together for that period and we managed to overcome the server woes. Today we find ourselves in a different kind of situation - where we don't have enough open slots on our roster for new members.

We're about to celebrate our 1st year in SWToR this coming January and our 15th year as a team. We're hoping that Free-to-play will bring even more people to the game to make it even more successful.
Alpha Strike Force (www.alphastrikeforce.net)
Join one of the oldest Star Wars gaming teams! Established April 1998!

MOPSFounder
11.24.2012 , 09:09 PM | #18
Anyone else's guild been going through very good times (or very tough times)?

Max_Gambit
11.26.2012 , 01:30 PM | #19
my guild is doing perfectly fine and has done since launch, got a nice steady group of folks that are online and playing, enough that we do have 3 raids a week. so no problems at all in my guild and i love it XD
Impetus Norvegicus
Norwegian Empire Community
Søker etter flere norsktalende spillere
Guild forum | Guild HQ