<Among the Shadows> Republic / Sith Guild Recruiting

Ohnoto

:sy_republic:Among the Shadows | Among Shadows :sy_empire:

:sy_star:www.amongshadows.com :sy_star:

:sy_republic:Among the Shadows

Our Republic guild has been doing 8 man operations since the release of the game. We are now looking to progress our 8 man operation team into a 16 man operation team.

Current Progression

Explosive Conflict Nightmare Mode: 1/4

Terror From Beyond Hard Mode: 5 / 5

Terror From Beyond Story Mode: 5 / 5

Explosive Conflict Hard Mode: 4 / 4

:sy_empire:Among Shadows

Our Empire guild was created recently with existing members from the Republic side, but has grown into its own standing guild with players that primarily play on the Sith Empire side.

As this is our newer guild, many are still in the leveling process, with the average level of the guild around 42-44. We plan to begin Operations as soon as possible on this side.

Those interested in applying to either our Republic or Sith Empire factions should do so through our guild website, www.amongshadows.com

:sy_companion:Guild Expectations

First off, we are an adult guild, and rarely accept members under the age of 18. We also consider ourselves a family friendly guild. Many of our members have families and children, college, and full-time jobs. We realize that these things are more important than this game that we play.

Due to these, we do not impose any rules stating that members must attend events, nor do we remove members for being inactive or missing events. We are there for our members and support our members.

We are not looking for those wanting to have the best gear before anyone else, obtaining server first kills, elitist attitude or are rude towards others, or those that belittle others that don't have the same gear or better gear than themselves.

When it comes to loot and gear, we do not play the game to get the next best shiny piece of gear. We are more interested in the friendships built and time we game together and gear is just a tool to progress us further, but not the focus of members.

Our website contains much more detailed information regarding our expectations of members through our guild rules, as well as specific information regarding our loot, raiding, and guild bank rules.

:sy_galaxy:Guild History

Our guild was created July 2011 in preparation specifically for The Old Republic. When the game launched early access on December 13, 2011, we were placed on the Kaas City server. We began running Operations early and have cleared all content prior to the release of the next Operation content.

When Bioware allowed for voluntary server merging, we moved to Canderous Ordo, along with much of the Kaas City server. Finally from there we landed on Jedi Convenant when forced mergers were done. Shortly after that merger is when we started our Sith Empire side of the guild, Among Shadows.

Edited by Ohnoto

Hey all,

I'm an active Guild member with Among the Shadows (both Republic and Empire), and it is my third (and final) guild I've been a part of in SWTOR. Overall, I found the guild very welcoming and patient with new comers to end-game content. Now that I've been with them for a while, I can say without reservations that I've found my home in-game. Thse folks are a great, inclusive group of people. If anyone is interested, please don't hesitate to jump over to our official site and see for yourself what we're all about, or message me in-game!

Cheers,

Decklen / Merkazian

• 3 weeks later...
I'd like to join. My character name is Arthonem and he is lvl 22, he is a Jedi sentinel as well. I would like to join this guild because Im looking for a Republic-Imperial guild because I plan on playing all character classes and would like to be apart of one guild for both factions if you know what I mean. I have school so I wouldn't be on for that many hours but I would be on everyday. I would like to raid and run flashpoints when the time comes and I would like a good friendy guild to join. So please get back to me once you see this :)

• 3 weeks later...

I apologize for getting back so late. Between Thanksgiving, and I had a family emergency shortly after, I haven't been around as much.

However, it is best to reach myself and our community through our website. For yourself, and anyone else interested, I encourage you to check out our site and apply there for quicker responses from myself and officers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

are you still recruiting? I have recently come back to the game after a pause, I have a 50 sorc about 50/50 Rakata/Columi and I'm dinging 50 on my Sin Tank tonight. I have read this thread, and went to your website and I like what I've seen so far. I am currently in a guild but I haven't felt at home there unfortunately. I see that you will start Empire ops on the 17th, Is there a place for my Tank? Who do I contact ingame to chat a little? I'm on after 8p.m. EST. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

• 1 month later...