HK in the foundary

is it me or The HK Bug in the foundary lately is getting worse, no matter how you kill him , he will just bug , the shield will come down and it's not clickable and at that point all you can do is die or run out to pull him out of the shield ... Edited by moonshoter

When he bugs, aka the shield wont come up, take your WHOLE group and run to the entrance to the room, he will follow from under the hood to near the entrance. Kill him. Easy.

This must be done as he won't take damage standing under the bugged hood.

When he bugs, aka the shield wont come up, take your WHOLE group and run to the entrance to the room, he will follow from under the hood to near the entrance. Kill him. Easy.

This must be done as he won't take damage standing under the bugged hood.

ty , man, I know that all ready and kinda said that .. In most cases its not clickable ... no Matter what way you kill him ... at that point you can ether die or run out to pull him out of shield :) ...

what I want to know,does it seem to be getting worse ... ????

Edited by moonshoter

Nope, same FUBAR level as always. I just soloed him with Quinn out. He didn't bug just now but that's just a coincidense.

No, it's not. The fight bugs when he's DPSed too fast. Soloing, you're unlikely to do that.

When I run it with my guildies, we simply designate one DPS to not hit him. That DPS concentrates on adds. The other DPS prioritises adds too, to slow down the DPS on HK. Voila, no bug.

No, it's not. The fight bugs when he's DPSed too fast. Soloing, you're unlikely to do that.

When I run it with my guildies, we simply designate one DPS to not hit him. That DPS concentrates on adds. The other DPS prioritises adds too, to slow down the DPS on HK. Voila, no bug.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this happens in a few other fights as well i.e. last bos of cadimemu or what ever it is called the whole room fills with fire leaving u no place to hide

• 1 month later...

Apparently there are other types of bugs with HK in Hard Mode, my team were not having trouble with the shield as much as when we got him out he would rage and then 1 shot all of us, starting with the tank, then the healer, then the 2 dps.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Apparently there are other types of bugs with HK in Hard Mode, my team were not having trouble with the shield as much as when we got him out he would rage and then 1 shot all of us, starting with the tank, then the healer, then the 2 dps.

Is anyone else having this problem?

It's all the same bug. You're DPSing him too fast. Just run out of the room the way you came in until his soft enrage ends, or get one of your DPS to not hit him.

cademimu last boss was fixed a long time ago, in 1.2 maybe ?

i actually liked it when you had to pay attention not to over dps. More complex combats are a good thing imo.

It's pretty obvious that it was an unintentional thing.

I'm all for bosses that you have to slow dps for for various reasons, but bugs should not be the reason for it.