Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Machinima] Jedi Consular Storyline

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
[Machinima] Jedi Consular Storyline

02.14.2013 , 05:27 AM | #31
Part 22 - Alderaan
The fragile peace process is threatend with the kidnapping of Lew Organa. With Alderaan's future at stake, Rosella is now Organa's only hope of rescue...

02.19.2013 , 01:54 AM | #32
Part 23 - Alderaan/Tython
Acting as House Teral's delegate, Rosella Sweetpea went to a secret summit to confront Master Sidonie Garen and prevent Alderaan's collapse into all-out war...

02.19.2013 , 03:19 AM | #33
This is awsome, great work!

02.19.2013 , 08:12 PM | #34
Great job!
Jedi Consular (Sage Seer) is my first and main char.
I already hit level 50 with her and geared her up very well, but was always looking for a chance to get "back in time" and re-experience events which brought my Sage Seer to the state she is now.
Thanks for providing this opportunity!

02.20.2013 , 08:21 AM | #35
Part 24 - Tython/Lord Vivicar's Ship
Rosella has learned the true identity of the plaguemaster. Lord Vivicar was once Parkanas Tark, a young jedi left for dead by the stricken masters during an ill-fated mission to Malachor 3...

Thx for your posts. I must say, the jedi consular storyline suprised me very much. I started to play my consular toon, because I heard often the story is one of the worst storylines in the game. I am very glad now i did it, because the story with its mystic and epic elements fascinates me more and more.

02.22.2013 , 09:09 AM | #36
Part 25 - Lord Vivicar's Starship/Tython
Lord Vivicar is a menace to the entire jedi order. Possessed of a unique shielding ability, Rosella is only one, who can risk entering Vivicar's starship to put an end to the plague...

finally the chapter 1 ends here

02.23.2013 , 05:35 PM | #37
My own [SWtOR] "Begin your saga"- trailer for Jedi Consular

02.27.2013 , 11:39 PM | #38

Part 26 - Tython/Starship Fortitude
As the Galactic Republic continues to recover from the onslaught of the Sith Empire, heroes like Barsen'thor Rosella Sweetpea are needed more than ever...

03.01.2013 , 07:15 AM | #39
Part 27 - Starship Fortitude/Balmorra
Rosella's first task for the Rift Alliance is to free the planet Balmorra, which is suffering under the Sith Empire's tyrannical occupation...

03.08.2013 , 04:54 AM | #40
Part 28 - Balmorra
Now Tal Cordan plans to draw Balmorra's corporations to his cause and asked Rosella to negotiate with powerful director Fenn on his behalf. But the Empire is always watching...