Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Assasin PVP and how to win

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Assasin PVP and how to win

RSVRichie
11.06.2012 , 02:13 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Texanz View Post
You are doing fine,by the looks of it you are not full WH when you see your stats go up you will do bigger crits. Remember An Assassin Does not rely on how much damage with many swings it is How much damage he does he does with 1 or 2 . Meaning,Think of it as we swing a huge 2H sword hitting a person hard before vanishing. We are in pvp as support not main damage,We are there to kill healers and get people off the ball carriers. So pay more attention on your crits not your over all damage.
With a healer we can do 3 -400k damage but do not rely on that Burst their head off!
Stack Overkill and resolve Augments
1k power
244 surge
20% crit
this is you min goal. PM me if you have more questions and thanks.
I don't usually post much on these forums, but I had to log in and say "did that really just happen?"

Eggsalicious
11.06.2012 , 05:09 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Texanz View Post
You are doing fine,by the looks of it you are not full WH when you see your stats go up you will do bigger crits. Remember An Assassin Does not rely on how much damage with many swings it is How much damage he does he does with 1 or 2 . Meaning,Think of it as we swing a huge 2H sword hitting a person hard before vanishing. We are in pvp as support not main damage,We are there to kill healers and get people off the ball carriers. So pay more attention on your crits not your over all damage.
With a healer we can do 3 -400k damage but do not rely on that Burst their head off!
Stack Overkill and resolve Augments
1k power
244 surge
20% crit
this is you min goal. PM me if you have more questions and thanks.
Can I lower my crit to 15% if I can add 120 AIM? I have a bank full of Iresso weapons from the Belsavis dailies that I can't bring myself to throw away.

thefishdude
11.06.2012 , 05:46 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by RSVRichie View Post
I don't usually post much on these forums, but I had to log in and say "did that really just happen?"
Oh, it happen alright. Like a freight train of pure comedy roaring past your house......it happen.

p.s. I beginning to understand these nerf OP threads.
Forum Warrior Apprentice

Zhaker
11.06.2012 , 08:43 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
*facepalm*
Think we need a buff stupidity thread soon.... Dont know if Bioware can fix this.

Joesixxpack
11.07.2012 , 08:25 AM | #25
This 5-star gem can't fade away. Moar advice please OP!
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

cycao
11.07.2012 , 08:47 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
This 5-star gem can't fade away. Moar advice please OP!
Agreed.

SlimsPicken
11.08.2012 , 12:05 PM | #27
I was going to delete my assassin before I found this thread.

Now im top tier.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

Darth_Precursor
11.08.2012 , 10:42 PM | #28
Toasting in epic bread.
Dynaster- Operative Medic
Chillum- Deception Assassin

<GOML>
The Bastion

Moonstruck
11.09.2012 , 01:25 AM | #29
When You See It You'll S..t Bricks!!!
"I've gone to look for myself, If I return before I get back, keep me here till you see me again."

Gomla
11.09.2012 , 06:13 AM | #30
This thread, it made me chuckle.