Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Assasin PVP and how to win

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Assasin PVP and how to win

SOULCASTER
10.29.2012 , 08:27 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by rlionherz View Post
NERF Operatives!
Its about time someone figured it out
Soulcaster
www.twitch.tv/CidxPvP
Come watch me log on and hit the buttons that light up!

MystbladeWA
10.29.2012 , 08:30 AM | #12
I get the feeling that this dude was either drunk or posting this tripe on a dare from guildies....

Interested to see the follow up from him tho, if there is to be one. Should be good for a laugh...

SlimsPicken
10.29.2012 , 10:38 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MystbladeWA View Post
I get the feeling that this dude was either drunk or posting this tripe on a dare from guildies....

Interested to see the follow up from him tho, if there is to be one. Should be good for a laugh...
I think maybe drunk, on a dare, and 13 years old.

But im at work and its monday, so ...show me?
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

Geryboy
10.29.2012 , 01:01 PM | #14
Show me master! Show me! I am nothing without you!
Twinsnake Guardian / Payne Assassin / Cornhoolio OPerative ///// Jar'kai Sword

cycao
10.29.2012 , 01:08 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Texanz View Post
Hello,
I am a level 50 Deception Assassin I have full BM gear and working on my 1st WH gear now.
I have
1234 Willpower
1205 Expertise
Crit 29.93%
Surge 153 +18.32%
Accuracy is 100.68%
I do mostly PVP and I see people doing over 200k damage and even 420k damage with 5k biggest hits
Why am I only doing 116-118k damage with biggest hits around 3.5k?
I rank usually around 3-5th overall damage both sides included. What am I doing wrong gear wise?
Do I stack Power,Surge? I just see all these people doing all this damage and here I am barely able to finish one person off!
I love the Deception game play style I know how it works I am just wondering if I am gearing wrong or not,I have not pulled out any mods so it is all original BM stuff.
If you all have any advise or what has worked best for you please reply. Thanks for taking the time to help me out.

He has come far.

foxmob
10.29.2012 , 02:32 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Ssfbistimg View Post
I do this with my Sage, so what was your point. My Class is way squishier and yet I'm always at the top.
are you on voice or something? I swear, I've never seen a dpser get so many peels as you do (when I'm on my sin).

incidentally, does the first post remind anybody of one of those late night reverse mortgage commercials or some infomercial?
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH

Texanz
11.06.2012 , 01:20 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
He has come far.
You are doing fine,by the looks of it you are not full WH when you see your stats go up you will do bigger crits. Remember An Assassin Does not rely on how much damage with many swings it is How much damage he does he does with 1 or 2 . Meaning,Think of it as we swing a huge 2H sword hitting a person hard before vanishing. We are in pvp as support not main damage,We are there to kill healers and get people off the ball carriers. So pay more attention on your crits not your over all damage.
With a healer we can do 3 -400k damage but do not rely on that Burst their head off!
Stack Overkill and resolve Augments
1k power
244 surge
20% crit
this is you min goal. PM me if you have more questions and thanks.

Technohic
11.06.2012 , 01:40 PM | #18
I go from shock to laughter to being confused then laughter again

I give this an 8/10

This thread is going places.

Joesixxpack
11.06.2012 , 01:58 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
He has come far.
Bahaha!

OP - If I say "show me" within the next 5 minutes will you send me the FREE Turbo Fruit Juicer™ (S&H not included)?
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hot'Sawce Guard | Bluce'Ree Sent | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | JadeFox Sorc | AngelEyes Merc | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op
DEAD SERVER REFUGEE

cycao
11.06.2012 , 02:01 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Texanz View Post
You are doing fine,by the looks of it you are not full WH when you see your stats go up you will do bigger crits. Remember An Assassin Does not rely on how much damage with many swings it is How much damage he does he does with 1 or 2 . Meaning,Think of it as we swing a huge 2H sword hitting a person hard before vanishing. We are in pvp as support not main damage,We are there to kill healers and get people off the ball carriers. So pay more attention on your crits not your over all damage.
With a healer we can do 3 -400k damage but do not rely on that Burst their head off!
Stack Overkill and resolve Augments
1k power
244 surge
20% crit
this is you min goal. PM me if you have more questions and thanks.
*facepalm*