Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Assasin PVP and how to win

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Assasin PVP and how to win

Texanz
10.29.2012 , 12:33 AM | #1
Ok I am Full WH geared,If you are a assassin and can't own these nooobs in WZ or RWZs I will show you how. post the words "show me" I promise I will show you the talents and moves to make you # 1-3 on the charts every time with my next post.
I just want to make sure the "real players" want to know how to do this. I f your positive players wan to know, I am planning to post it soon.Please negative comments
Type "Show me" now and I will make the effort to show you everything I have learned.

DrewFromPhilly
10.29.2012 , 12:35 AM | #2
K, cool story bro.

Alizaro
10.29.2012 , 01:06 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Texanz View Post
Ok I am Full WH geared,If you are a assassin and can't own these nooobs in WZ or RWZs I will show you how. post the words "show me" I promise I will show you the talents and moves to make you # 1-3 on the charts every time with my next post.
I just want to make sure the "real players" want to know how to do this. I f your positive players wan to know, I am planning to post it soon.Please negative comments
Type "Show me" now and I will make the effort to show you everything I have learned.
I'm fully aware of the capability of assassin, coming from a person who hunts black hole full time on weekends on a full wh marauder and powertech I can safely say the class is op again. They got brought back to reality for a little bit, just sorry I didn't roll the class from the start. You don't need to show me, I've been shown.

Just got out of a match where two assassins hit 450k to my powertech's 350 in a huttball.

Ssfbistimg
10.29.2012 , 01:07 AM | #4
I do this with my Sage, so what was your point. My Class is way squishier and yet I'm always at the top.

Phasersablaze
10.29.2012 , 01:12 AM | #5
Why do you need people to post "show me"? Why don't you just make an assassin PVP guide and post it? You think you hold the keys on how to play an assassin or something?

Blasphemerr
10.29.2012 , 01:26 AM | #6
Show me the money jerry, show me the fruitin' money.

I wrote that all in caps. I have been censored. I'm joining a tea-party. USA USA USA
Something pretentious.

Couver
10.29.2012 , 01:29 AM | #7
Let me guess... Hybrid spec? /golfclap

Was assassin/shadow ownage ever in question? I think if the name of the thread was "Merc/Commando PVP and how to win" with an attached video, then it might have turned some heads.

Blasphemerr
10.29.2012 , 01:43 AM | #8
Show me!
Something pretentious.

warultima
10.29.2012 , 03:01 AM | #9
What's the point of this thread?
Assassins has always been competitive and on par as Marauder and PT and dominating in flexibility and utilities for group play.

Assassin is also one of the best solo class as well. 1.4 even focused buffed their weaker tree and made them better overall.

Show us some merc DPS owning it up and slaughtering all the fotm PT/Mara/Sin in ranked WZ or something. There's no point showing us how to win with one of the biggest fotms.
| Lv50 Madness Sorc | Lv50 Annihilation Marauder |
| Lv50 Pyrotech Power Tech | Lv50 Medicine Operative |
| Lv50 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Lv 26 Darkness Assassin |

rlionherz
10.29.2012 , 07:59 AM | #10
NERF Operatives!
Agent Nermal
<NiNjAWiZaRdZ>
ToFN