Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BW, do you ever plan on addressing DPS Mercs/Commandos PvP-wise?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
BW, do you ever plan on addressing DPS Mercs/Commandos PvP-wise?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dovahbrah
10.29.2012 , 07:17 AM | #11
Bump.
Leaf - 50 Commando - The Fatman Notleaf - 50 Juggernaught - POT5
Leafe - 50 Shadow - The Fatman
Leafy - 50 Vanguard - The Fatman
Leafyy - 50 Sentinel - The Fatman

Dovahbrah
10.29.2012 , 08:14 AM | #12
Another idea: Give them some type of proc/talent that gives them the ability to instant cast a free powershot, perhaps similar to the proc VGs/PTs have for a renewed railshot/HiB. That could give a nice boost to mobility.

LeonHawkeye
10.29.2012 , 08:29 AM | #13
Bump for justice. Would appreciate a response before the last month of my Sub runs out. Won't lie, I like the game and overall feel and enjoyed it much more prior to 1.2 although that in itself had an abundance of problems, the game direction as of 1.2 has been deteriorating and if I don't see tactful and adequate change brought to properly balance PvP, I won't be looking back at this game.

TUXs
10.29.2012 , 08:45 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by bahdasz View Post
U-T-I-L-I-T-Y

We don't have any. We have nothing to offer a pvp group, and so you can't even find a group to be in anymore.

FIX !!!!!!
This sums it up.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Xenirath
10.29.2012 , 08:51 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
that doesn't change the fact that the second you are spotted in arsenal spec any competent player will shut you down completely. Everything in the tree is too tied to Grav Round/Tracer Missile which is too easily shutdown by anyone with an interrupt.
Not really everything is tied to grav round/tracer missle, its tied to Grav round, tracermissle and powershot/trooper equivalent.

If they interrupt Tracer Missle pop a few power shots and you lose little to no dps, you have the alternatives you just choose not to use them.
The Three Topics Better Not Discussed Online:
1)Religion
2)Politics
3)Which Videogames are Better

Lord_Karsk
10.29.2012 , 08:54 AM | #16
1 bioware "pvp team" is clueless

2 when they finally get aroung to playing the class the developers maybe then they can understand what
we are trying to say(if they can stop playing their imp mains that is)

3 did i mention they are clueless ? every patch sinse 1.1 have proven this bigtime.

OldRepublicRevan
10.29.2012 , 09:26 AM | #17
In case you are wondering what the answer will be........ its gonna be a big fat NO. Its melee or the highway bra, go ahead and hop on the bandwagon. The melee dps choo choo is leaving the station......hop on before its too late!

Dovahbrah
10.29.2012 , 09:32 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by OldRepublicRevan View Post
In case you are wondering what the answer will be........ its gonna be a big fat NO. Its melee or the highway bra, go ahead and hop on the bandwagon. The melee dps choo choo is leaving the station......hop on before its too late!
I'm well aware this will probably be the case, but if there's even a sliver of hope, it'd be nice to get the attention.

I hopped on the bandwagon a long time ago. Look at the sig.

xxIncubixx
10.29.2012 , 09:42 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenirath View Post
Not really everything is tied to grav round/tracer missle, its tied to Grav round, tracermissle and powershot/trooper equivalent.

If they interrupt Tracer Missle pop a few power shots and you lose little to no dps, you have the alternatives you just choose not to use them.
what?

Dovahbrah
10.29.2012 , 10:11 AM | #20
Wow. So apparently BW can take the time to move this from the general section to the PvP section, but can't take the time to formulate a response? Really?