Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BW, do you ever plan on addressing DPS Mercs/Commandos PvP-wise?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
BW, do you ever plan on addressing DPS Mercs/Commandos PvP-wise?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MarkXXIV
04.07.2013 , 03:13 AM | #1921
Quote: Originally Posted by Bluntron View Post
your hope will be in vain.

and you will be upset you wasted your time, grinding regular warzones to get full EWH cause remember you wont get invited to rwz for ranked comms you have to convert everything, then youll be upset wasting all those credits max/min your gear and buying augments and all those kits, and youll be like I should focused a gunslinger or sniper, ontop of the frustration coming from getting your 10 stat dc and farming all the others.
dw i am just leveling merc now so when its good again i will have it ready. i just got my sniper and marauder to 50 so im set.
Mains: Hesrafow(smash): 55 Se'ziru: 55(mm/lethal)
^Only Dps worth playing,WTB Op Medic The Bastion
Zrarron 54 Sorcerer(scheduled for deletion)
Yudoda 54 Mercenary(perma shelfed) unsubbed/quitted until a fix

SafeJungleFever
04.07.2013 , 04:11 AM | #1922
Don't you guys know? we just need to pillar hump.

All they freaking need to do is make HtL grant interrupt immunity.

But AP mains a smashmonkey and a sniper so it will never happen.

Post your damn /played times devs.

DarkSaberMaster
04.07.2013 , 06:19 AM | #1923
With as much as people say that Mercs/Mancos suck, all I ever see in sub 50 PvP leveling is them. Guess they didn't get the memo.
Referral link to claim your new or returning player rewards.
Ezs'ra: Sith Mara
Harbinger

Bluntron
04.07.2013 , 07:18 AM | #1924
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkSaberMaster View Post
With as much as people say that Mercs/Mancos suck, all I ever see in sub 50 PvP leveling is them. Guess they didn't get the memo.

thats because theyre op at low lvl. So they think oh look how op I am now cant wait to get to 50.

People dont realize the the classes that are OP at low level are the worst at endgame. Simple MMO logic from MMO 101

cashogy_reborn
04.07.2013 , 11:23 AM | #1925
thats because theyre op at low lvl. So they think oh look how op I am now cant wait to get to 50.

People dont realize the the classes that are OP at low level are the worst at endgame. Simple MMO logic from MMO 101
this
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Technohic
04.07.2013 , 12:33 PM | #1926

I thought it had to do with "I leveled everything else. I guess I might as well level my merc. Can't suck forever, can it?"

That or you get a lot of new people who don't know any better and lets face it; big as gun is cool for commando, and it really is a long time until you hit 50 to start wondering what went wrong. Not bad for PvE either.

ArchangelLBC
04.07.2013 , 02:15 PM | #1927

Cept snipers.

While not OP at higher level like they are in lower levels (Ambush scales VERY well with bolster), they're very strong at 50, and getting stronger in 2.0
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

Bluntron
04.07.2013 , 02:23 PM | #1928
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
Cept snipers.

While not OP at higher level like they are in lower levels (Ambush scales VERY well with bolster), they're very strong at 50, and getting stronger in 2.0
touche

Bluntron
04.07.2013 , 02:24 PM | #1929
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
I thought it had to do with "I leveled everything else. I guess I might as well level my merc. Can't suck forever, can it?"

That or you get a lot of new people who don't know any better and lets face it; big as gun is cool for commando, and it really is a long time until you hit 50 to start wondering what went wrong. Not bad for PvE either.
idk it sucked for a full year and only got more nerfed.........so ya

cashogy_reborn
04.07.2013 , 02:39 PM | #1930
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
Cept snipers.

i had a 5.1k aimed shot on my level 11 gunslinger
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads