Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

BW, do you ever plan on addressing DPS Mercs/Commandos PvP-wise?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
BW, do you ever plan on addressing DPS Mercs/Commandos PvP-wise?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DariusCalera's Avatar


DariusCalera
03.16.2013 , 01:02 AM | #1591
Quote: Originally Posted by Domatron View Post
Your biggest imp youtube fan, don't make me rage at you in wzs to get more screentime
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightkin View Post
Haha gotta love fans <3 Really enjoy Zachs movies aswell, been a real inspiration for me
You guys are probably making him blush.

Oh....and bump.

Nightkin's Avatar


Nightkin
03.16.2013 , 03:24 AM | #1592
Quote: Originally Posted by DariusCalera View Post
You guys are probably making him blush.

Oh....and bump.
We do it on purpose :P
My videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/WatcherEight?feature=watch
http://www.twitch.tv/watchertofn

Watcher 1-15 - Tomb of Freedon Nadd: Guild: DRAMA

cashogy_reborn's Avatar


cashogy_reborn
03.16.2013 , 05:43 PM | #1593
pyrotech is killed. so these changes had better be good for arsenal
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

ArchangelLBC's Avatar


ArchangelLBC
03.16.2013 , 06:29 PM | #1594
What'd they do to pyro/assault?
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

cashogy_reborn's Avatar


cashogy_reborn
03.16.2013 , 08:05 PM | #1595
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
What'd they do to pyro/assault?
CGC chance increased to 25% per shot, damage reduced by ~50%

Thermal Detonator damage reduced by ~30%, 12s DoT added to the end.

thats a significant nerf
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Essence_of_Light's Avatar


Essence_of_Light
03.16.2013 , 08:12 PM | #1596
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
CGC chance increased to 25% per shot, damage reduced by ~50%

Thermal Detonator damage reduced by ~30%, 12s DoT added to the end.

thats a significant nerf
w.t.f, why would they do that?!
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

DariusCalera's Avatar


DariusCalera
03.16.2013 , 08:14 PM | #1597
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
CGC chance increased to 25% per shot, damage reduced by ~50%

Thermal Detonator damage reduced by ~30%, 12s DoT added to the end.

thats a significant nerf
I still don't think they're actually playing troopers.

Seems like they're turning them into even more of a DoT class which means all you're going to see in WZs are smashers again because they will bring the burst.

cashogy_reborn's Avatar


cashogy_reborn
03.16.2013 , 08:20 PM | #1598
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
w.t.f, why would they do that?!
not a clue.

there was short-lived thread on the PTS forum from someone whining about how Thermal Det had a lack of synergy with the rest of the Pyrotech tree, and that they wanted it to proc some kind of DoT. that thread is since buried and did not received overly positive reactions from the community, yet it seems to be the thread bioware chose to listen to.

go figure
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Essence_of_Light's Avatar


Essence_of_Light
03.16.2013 , 08:51 PM | #1599
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
not a clue.

there was short-lived thread on the PTS forum from someone whining about how Thermal Det had a lack of synergy with the rest of the Pyrotech tree, and that they wanted it to proc some kind of DoT. that thread is since buried and did not received overly positive reactions from the community, yet it seems to be the thread bioware chose to listen to.

go figure
Are you *********** serious?!?!?!! WHY!! They nerf the ONLY viable DPS spec for PvP! WHAT THE FLYING F?!?!?!?!! Bioware you are seriously screwed over in the head if you don't revert these changes ASAP! What are we supposed to do NOW?! Commando/Merc healing is at the bottom of the pvp healer list also! Now we are COMPLETELY useless.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

Macroeconomics's Avatar


Macroeconomics
03.16.2013 , 08:53 PM | #1600
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
Are you *********** serious?!?!?!! WHY!! They nerf the ONLY viable DPS spec for PvP! WHAT THE FLYING F?!?!?!?!! Bioware you are seriously screwed over in the head if you don't revert these changes ASAP! What are we supposed to do NOW?! Commando/Merc healing is at the bottom of the pvp healer list also! Now we are COMPLETELY useless.
Uh.....well, actually I'd have to say I completely agree with this.