Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BW, do you ever plan on addressing DPS Mercs/Commandos PvP-wise?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
BW, do you ever plan on addressing DPS Mercs/Commandos PvP-wise?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DariusCalera
03.13.2013 , 09:07 AM | #1561
I wonder if we will get a Dev reply before we hit 2K responses.

PerinnAybara
03.13.2013 , 09:34 AM | #1562
Just ignore the angry person, and continue with the fact that bioware has let another day pass to not address the Merc/commando community.

**** them.
Character: Mathrim Cauthon, 50 Mercenary on Prophecy of the Five

RayGonJinn
03.13.2013 , 11:46 AM | #1563
Im on a rp server and dont deal with the **** you gotta deal with anyway lmao i give 2 ***** about your pvp merc mando problem. And im glad your class if getting ****ed to you ******e deserved to get sweeped and smashed by the melee and dominated by the shadows and assassins. Lol thats what ******* ****s like u guys deserve lol peace out

RayGonJinn
03.13.2013 , 12:20 PM | #1564
Im on a rp server and dont deal with the **** you gotta deal with anyway lmao i give 2 ***** about your pvp merc mando problem. And im glad your class if getting ****ed to you ******e deserved to get sweeped and smashed by the melee and dominated by the shadows and assassins. Lol thats what ******* ****s like u guys deserve lol peace out

Crawelc
03.13.2013 , 12:25 PM | #1565
Quote: Originally Posted by RayGonJinn View Post
Found my favorite post of the day!
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

DarthBloodloss
03.13.2013 , 01:13 PM | #1566
Hes from a RP server. He RP's a guy who's signature move is the double post
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS

ArchangelLBC
03.13.2013 , 01:50 PM | #1567
Oooooh, now it's OUR pvp merc/mando problem. Now it's OUR class.

Man try to point out how a guy could be better and he gets all butt hurt. This is why we can't have nice things.

BTW do you roll play a prison tart? Cause you're doing an excellent job.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

skotish
03.13.2013 , 02:14 PM | #1568
Quote: Originally Posted by Jherad View Post
Heh, yeah that's TOTALLY the reason why the devs haven't said anything to us in months.

No your flaming of the guy just turned the thread into a just ignore that thread even more I think
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Palpetine: "... Not from a TOR dev."
TOFN Farquar'hoffe/Val'korsin

Koyaanisqat
03.13.2013 , 03:21 PM | #1569
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBloodloss View Post
Hes from a RP server. He RP's a guy who's signature move is the double post
Checking his post history, he's from Bergeron COlony, and plays a Vigilance Guardian.

Here's a video of him backpedaling and basically being left alone to do nothing because his ranked team knows he can't do damage worth it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goKYv...ature=youtu.be
Elgyn Vriess, Space Pirate of the KDY-MANTIS Amelia, HYPERSPACE LEGEND.
Courier at large; Mercenary at small.
Elgyn Vriess Courier Company: When you need tab A inserted into slot B without C getting in the way. No questions asked (besides, "What'll it pay?").

SpaniardInfinity
03.13.2013 , 03:21 PM | #1570
Quote: Originally Posted by skotish View Post
No your flaming of the guy just turned the thread into a just ignore that thread even more I think
Two wrongs don't make a right, though
Aux "Spaniard" Wargarde (Rank 2400+ Combat Medic) | Reighner the Relentless (Conqueror Bodyguard)
The Generalissimo Legacy
<Uncensored>