Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master D.. where will you be going when the transfers come?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
Master D.. where will you be going when the transfers come?

Vacarius
10.30.2012 , 05:10 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by rickochey View Post
It's funny we were in the same situation with no tanks and i was the only healer, unfortunately that was probably the last republic ranked team that was going to be made.
I don't think you understand just how bad some our guys were initially (understandable as for many it was their first time). We had people not watching the node, overextending, ignoring the leader, not focusing, wasting ccs etc. Pretty basic things that we managed to sort out as the night went on, but which would have made the match a nightmare for us. This was the whole point of it really, instead of having these guys make mistakes in normal warzones (pissing everyone off), the in-guild matches let us work on the problems without having to worry about this.
Seikier - Operative Healer
Officer of Nightmare Council

Antiskeptic
10.30.2012 , 05:21 AM | #42
Depressed you changed you signature Seik.

The point is.

The pubs got wind (somehow) of nightmare council queing, evidently Nightmare Council didn't call anyone out. (So I'm not sure how they found out)

So evidently any intelligent person would work out something was going on.
Instead of asking someone in Nightmare Council what was happening and then talking to the right authorities within the guild you decided to make a team which you thought would be balanced, despite having no idea who was queing with Nightmare Council (for all you know it was people whom were full recruits.)

You showed no respect for the guild and what they were trying to do, despite the fact that it's been mentioned in other posts on this forum that Nightmare council would really value from doing balanced wz's.

Which on another server that was populated would be totally fine, no questions asked, but, you all know the state of the server, you all know that the population is 'fragile'.

But alas you qued anyway, Nightmare Council got the pop and I can only assume they found out it wasn't against the other Nightmare Council group, Jump mentioned that people like Chieftain and Tinkle had spoken to me and Nightmare Council decided that it wouldn't be fruitful for the 16 people there that they'd organised ranked games with if they took the pop. You sooked and left MDN without talking to anyone from Nightmare Council.

You only have yourself to blame and your attitude and the way you reacted is much like what was discussed with those in Midian that posted in the 'Ranked Warzone Sunday' thread on our servers forum section. Below are time stamps of when, Chieftain posted in the Forum.

10.14.2012 , 02:37 PM | #9
10.14.2012 , 02:52 PM | #12
10.14.2012 , 03:24 PM | #20

Again. A complete Joke.

You've been in similar positions to Nightmare Council before and have hated when people have bombed our Balanced games. Stop being moronic.
//

Weeeeee
10.30.2012 , 05:21 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaori View Post
Interesting how it doesn't work both ways, hey bud? You claim we are ruining the server population by organizing an inhouse PvP match yet you are doing the exact same thing on another server?
Yeah we organised PVP, but we never leave a ranked match just because it is a different team then we expected, this included the balanced Pub ranked teams we used to run, This is the difference between a PVP player and some insecure noob.

And yes Tinkle is right, we only had 7 players (one disconnected), no tanks and only one healer. You probably would of actually won.

But what's done is done, That's the last time we'll attempt Ranked on MDN. The Aussie invasion of The Bastion has begun
Chief
<Core OG>

Rank #1 PVP Guild of Bastion

Antiskeptic
10.30.2012 , 05:24 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Weeeeee View Post
Yeah we organised PVP, but we never leave a ranked match just because it is a different team then we expected, this included the balanced Pub ranked teams we used to run, This is the difference between a PVP player and some insecure noob.

And yes Tinkle is right, we only had 7 players (one disconnected), no tanks and only one healer. You probably would of actually won.

But what's done is done, That's the last time we'll attempt Ranked on MDN. The Aussie invasion of The Bastion has begun
So because you made a poor attempt, as outlined in my ramble, you'll give up. Childish.

Edit: Your reaction would be justified if you had either, A. Discussed with NC before you qued or B. After they dodged and they told you they wouldn't que against you, but as you did neither, your reaction is imo stupid and childish.

EditEdit. Also quite sad that this thread has turned into this.
//

Chaori
10.30.2012 , 05:35 AM | #45
This is the difference between a PVP player and some insecure noob.
I actually didn't PvP with them at all, so I don't know why you're lashing out at me. I think this has gone well past the point of valid reasoning and you're just bluntly attacking me or my guild (I haven't quite figured out who you're angry at yet)

AIRCONGO
10.30.2012 , 06:19 AM | #46

That's good and all, might want to change your sig then...it's a bit irrelevant
Gallows / Swolldaddy / Clint Beastwood

GhostSentinal
10.30.2012 , 06:23 AM | #47
The funny thing is, a lot of us came back last night to hopefully get some ranked games going and get some PVP happening on Master Dar'nala. But Nightmare Council que dodged us and left us all trapped in a deserted Voidstar for 8 minutes. When i offered everyone the choice to que for ranked again they said "whats the point? they are just gonna que dodge us again". So we all went back to Bastion.

Your que dodging of anyone other then your predetermined opponents is hurting the server far more then us.

Before you blabber on about us having an OP team, 4 of us were in recruit/battlemaster, and we were prepared to make gear changes if things were too uncompetitive in that Voidstar. I FINALLY managed to scrape together enough to make a republic pug team just to have some fun again on Master Dar'nala, and you que dodge it and force them to return to Bastion. We won't be queing again on Master Dar'nala, we PVP on Bastion where people actually play the game.
everyone que jumps! pug, non ranked 4man, ranked. if the population was 200 fleet PvPers constant there will be 1000x more que jumpers a day. WZ isnt PvP its a instance zone, and no matter what, if you can leave a instance zone it will be farmed for items. keep population in the pacific region!, lock us out from U.S & euro servers. Merge PvP and Pve Servers have instance zoned planets PvE and open PvP planets, people can choose what to be on and jump between. Increase PvP gearing up, 40x wz weekly gives you warhero peices, or cap the expertise per group, so super farmed pvp teams dont face roll server, they need to fight for status more etc

Chaori
10.30.2012 , 06:35 AM | #48
http://i.imgur.com/464ru.jpg

Back on topic, look at what has become of our fleet! I am all on my own

Shioji
10.30.2012 , 07:24 AM | #49
you get 111fps ? FUUUUU xxoo
Rambojenkins - Vanguard OG
I Put Da Team on Ma Back

laz_AU
10.30.2012 , 08:14 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaori View Post
http://i.imgur.com/464ru.jpg

Back on topic, look at what has become of our fleet! I am all on my own
wow at 11.30 - that's rediculous
Leader of Nocturnal | Impaled on The Harbinger (Ex-APAC)

The Custos Legacy
Riku - Sage Healer
Excubitor - Focus Sentinel
Equiti - Vanguard Tank/DPS