Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master D.. where will you be going when the transfers come?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
Master D.. where will you be going when the transfers come?

Chaori
10.30.2012 , 02:26 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Weeeeee View Post
Hey man,

We've made a guild called <The Empire Down Under>. It's just ex Asia Pacific players. We would be happy to organize joint pvp or maybe even guild vs guild pvp with you guys sometime.
Interesting how it doesn't work both ways, hey bud? You claim we are ruining the server population by organizing an inhouse PvP match yet you are doing the exact same thing on another server?

rickochey
10.30.2012 , 02:30 AM | #32
Nightmare council wont be a good pvp guild for a long time to come. Enough said.
Bessy . . .

AIRCONGO
10.30.2012 , 03:37 AM | #33
lol what did I miss out on last night? This has more drama then when I was watching Dexter. Tinkle? I think some of are good pvp'ers...just aren't elitists like the pub side seem to come off as. Can't we all get along? Population is low as it is.
<JUST WAITIN FOR A MATE>
GÓllows / Myronreducto / Swolldaddy / Xilent
<Wrath of Xedrix>
Gall÷ws / FÓcebones / Swollows / Shackabrah

Chaori
10.30.2012 , 04:01 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by rickochey View Post
Nightmare council wont be a good pvp guild for a long time to come. Enough said.
That's because we aren't a PvP guild. We are a PvE guild with PvP on the side.

rickochey
10.30.2012 , 04:04 AM | #35
That wasn't fair of me. I just want competition, and that's why i'm at the bastion. Just tired of MDN's lack of competitive pvp...
Bessy . . .

rickochey
10.30.2012 , 04:16 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaori View Post
Interesting how it doesn't work both ways, hey bud? You claim we are ruining the server population by organizing an inhouse PvP match yet you are doing the exact same thing on another server?
Just wanted to say that the bastion isn't a dead server, so it really doesn't matter, whereas MDN is. On MDN you take what you get since being picky is a luxury anymore. It's why we were surprised you guys turned down a ranked game against a team you knew nothing about and possibly could've beaten.
Bessy . . .

JcPogi
10.30.2012 , 04:31 AM | #37
Oh my God Tinkle, don't join the sillyness of a dying server.. Do not make any comments coz it will just create more drama. Just read the posts while eating popcorn coz the drama here is better than Dexter or whatever series.

Go to The Bastion, and let's have some competitive PVP! MDN is dying.. we can't do anything about it anymore. Nuff said.

Vacarius
10.30.2012 , 04:36 AM | #38
Just wanted to say that the bastion isn't a dead server, so it really doesn't matter, whereas MDN is. On MDN you take what you get since being picky is a luxury anymore. It's why we were surprised you guys turned down a ranked game against a team you knew nothing about and possibly could've beaten.
I can see where you guys are coming from here, would prefer everyone to avoid insulting each other though

Generally, we would have taken the pop for fun and see how we did, last night was unique in that the majority of our players were new and our team gear/composition was way off. The problem was that we were trying to balance the teams (I did not allow ANY com farming as the purpose was for everyone to learn) to ensure competition, which meant the team that would have faced you guys only had me as heals (we had 3 heals in total so I solo healed my team while the others got two lesser geared players), no tanks, and only one other player with gear around BM/WH (Handsolo'd).

Once I realised another team was queing, I started to see who we had online (had a few geared people keen we couldn't fit in the two teams we had) to try and give the new team a shot. Unfortunately, the insults started and ruined the chance.

I think we're going to end up repeating ourselves, so I'll reiterate that we're happy to face any team who wants to take us on, just talk to me or Stevoo and we'll get things organised.

On the point of drama, we need a new Dayz of Master D! We've had a few good inspirations recently
Seikier - Operative Healer
Officer of Nightmare Council

rickochey
10.30.2012 , 04:47 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Vacarius View Post
Generally, we would have taken the pop for fun and see how we did, last night was unique in that the majority of our players were new and our team gear/composition was way off. The problem was that we were trying to balance the teams (I did not allow ANY com farming as the purpose was for everyone to learn) to ensure competition, which meant the team that would have faced you guys only had me as heals (we had 3 heals in total so I solo healed my team while the others got two lesser geared players), no tanks, and only one other player with gear around BM/WH (Handsolo'd).
It's funny we were in the same situation with no tanks and i was the only healer, unfortunately that was probably the last republic ranked team that was going to be made.
Bessy . . .

Antiskeptic
10.30.2012 , 05:04 AM | #40
It's funny we were in the same situation with no tanks and i was the only healer, unfortunately that was probably the last republic ranked team that was going to be made.
Of course it is, because you all have a crap attitude and are up yourselves and only care about yourself.

Also. Nightmare council is a lot closer to having a decent pvp team than the plastics ever were.

But anyway, your response to this situation makes me laugh, it's really a joke.
//