Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pending mission rewards bug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Pending mission rewards bug

Skiddles
12.19.2011 , 10:03 PM | #1
I know that BioWare is aware that occasionally when someone's inventory is full they are unable to click and accept the rewards on the mission tracker. This occurred to me a few days ago during the Lord Grathan quest chain. But what I'm curious to know is if BioWare is aware that it isn't just that that causes the bug to happen. I was playing space combat tonight and completed 3 of the quests, and for whatever reason two of them had pending rewards that I couldn't accept. This makes no sense and doesn't go along with the bug explanation BioWare gave since the rewards for those missions are commendations and have nothing to do with inventory.

Now I have 3 pending rewards and am unable to accept anymore quests for the time being. That means that the character I thought was going to be my main, is unable to be played right now because of a bug that has supposedly been known about for months in beta. BioWare really needs to figure this bug out ASAP or a lot of people who aren't as forgiving are gonna be really upset that they can't continue playing one of their characters.
◄[|||||||█[☼]█[███████████████████████████████████) | SQUADRON 367

xXGenesis
12.19.2011 , 10:05 PM | #2
make a new char, do about 10 quests with him, just spacebar and do them mindlessly, when you log back some of them will be cleared.

haXwk
12.19.2011 , 10:05 PM | #3
Yes this is a very well known bug. There's even a sticky for it on this board.
It should be fixed by launch or I'm gonna flip my ****.

WhoAmEyE
12.19.2011 , 10:07 PM | #4
At the top right of the screen when in game, there is a button you can push that I think says "pending". It will bring up the mission completion windows and will let you select your reward and complete the mission at your discretion.

jegillan
12.19.2011 , 10:10 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by WhoAmEyE View Post
At the top right of the screen when in game, there is a button you can push that I think says "pending". It will bring up the mission completion windows and will let you select your reward and complete the mission at your discretion.
The button is bugged. It won't respond to clicking. I'm having the same issue, and cannot play my main character due to it. This needs to get fixed ASAP, as it is a game-breaking bug that prevents any further actions by the player with that character.
Valar morghulis - All men must die.

Soulsnake
12.19.2011 , 10:10 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by WhoAmEyE View Post
Yes and if you read what the OP said he can't accept it.
I also have this bug and it needs fixing ASAP, not just for the fact I can't accept but I can not leave my ship I am stuck!
Nothing works to get off not even /stuck.
Fix this Bioware.

xXGenesis
12.19.2011 , 10:11 PM | #7
^ People kept telling me to do that.. it made me want to punch a baby in the face, we really wouldn't be complaining if that worked mate.

Skiddles
12.19.2011 , 10:39 PM | #8
As everyone else has said, the button is bugged. When you try to click on it, "mission complete" will hover and won't let you click it. Now I can't accept 3 of my rewards and cannot take anymore quests thus my Empire main is unplayable. This needs to be fixed asap.
◄[|||||||█[☼]█[███████████████████████████████████) | SQUADRON 367

Gify
12.19.2011 , 10:46 PM | #9
I had to level an alt to lev 5. When I logged back in, 3/5 quests popped and I could accept rewards. The button is bugged no matter what (at this point - hoping it gets fixed during this maintenance), but at least you can get out of your ship and play!