Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning Player seeks home

belero
10.28.2012 , 08:34 AM | #1
Hey guys im returning to SWTOR and in search of a home. I have both a 50 jugg and a 50 vanguard. Ive been looking for a while to find a guild to call home on either side. Big thing im looking for is an active accepting group of players that focus on teaching new players as opposed to bashing. Reason i say this is it was number 1 priority for my guild members in the guild i used to run back on anchorhead. The guild fell apart due to lack of members and i took some time off. Ive been on and off since then.

My vanguard has mix of a few columni and tionese peices. My jugg has most of his full columni dps and a few pieces of his tank set same columni.

Im looking for a group that has active members on weekends and weekday evenings. My intrests are raiding and PVP.The pvp is what ive done the most of due to low pops on other servers. My vanguard is almost full battlemaster and my jugg is about half battlemaster.

Look forward to the replys thanks
Draxeñ (Vanguard) Level 55 Vàrgas (Sith Jugg) Level 55
Belero (Guard) Level 38 Draveñ (Merc)Level22
Dasix (Gunslinger) Level 20 Cadro (Op) Level 38

MOPSFounder
10.28.2012 , 09:20 AM | #2
Please consider joining <Prophecy of the Fatman>! You look like a player who shares our views and wants a community to enjoy with players of all types!

Our guild has tons of potential! We've been in need of more active 50s for quite some time, but we are a pretty big guild, too. Many of the 50s we have have (I used "have" together 2 times...) erratic schedules and are active at random times, so it may be sometimes difficult to setup a RWZ comm run group or Operations. One other reason is because we have players of many types from just PvP'ers to PvE'ers and some that do a mix of both—but we have still labeled ourselves as mainly a PvP guild.

I just hope you check us out at the link, and what I said will be nothing but Swiss cheese from what the guild's recruitment thread says!

DarthVexaran
10.28.2012 , 09:59 AM | #3
Check out <Sith Imperial Navy> as well.

Recruit Thread
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=541344

belero
10.28.2012 , 10:18 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVexaran View Post
Check out <Sith Imperial Navy> as well.

Recruit Thread
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=541344
The last post in your thread says your looking fro ranged dps?

belero
10.28.2012 , 01:38 PM | #5
Another question i have is how big is the pub population? Imp side seems ok but republic seems a little light

DocZoloft
10.29.2012 , 03:04 AM | #6
I think you would really enjoy it at The Art of Warfare - we have a great mix of very seasoned players and plenty of folks that are learning the ropes as well. We have two healthy sister guilds: <Republic of TAW> and <Empire of TAW>, each with about 200 players and lots of friendly people who like to help out. We'll get you where you want to be and you will find a great online family as well. Check out my signature for more info or talk to any of our members on either faction.
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

StoneWillJedi
10.29.2012 , 09:12 AM | #7

DarthVexaran
10.29.2012 , 05:52 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by belero View Post
The last post in your thread says your looking fro ranged dps?
We are always looking for quality members of all classes and specs. Ranged DPS is just an area we currently want to improve upon.

Madbent
10.29.2012 , 10:35 PM | #9
I think you'd have a good fit with us in RL with what you described of your personality. We love WZs and I'm always looking for some new players who like WZs and open world PvP. Check us out!

MattBajaBoy
10.30.2012 , 10:51 PM | #10
Hello, I am an officer in Republic Guild <Shards of Alderaan>
I am extemely experienced in PVE operations as a rDPS and tank having geared out about 6 of my 50s in Campaign augmented gear.
I'd like to encourage anyone who would like to raid, get geared up and maintain social communication with our guild to complete PVE operations on a weekly basis with main characters and alts. If you're considering running operations with us I won't discourage you from at least trying this easy system and opting in for our raids. I plan on taking a raid team 5/5 TFB HM from scratch. For that I need people to put in basic week raid availability, mainstat, and look at what BiS gear to gear towords and what it costs piece by piece.
Heres what we got.

1) Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/165708926886165/
First, join and preview the two documents in the "File tab". Insert your info as I have done.
2) Join our Wiggio anonymous group text and email
http://wiggio.com/group_open_join.ph...tf&ref=1324666
pw: alderaan
Use this to email out everyone who opts in for this about ops and to recieve notifications about what we're doing day-to-day.
3) Guild recruitment site www.ShardsOfAlderaan.com apply for our guild tag. If you're hesitant and want to run an operation or two before making a commitment I can understand and wouldn't discourage anyone from applying.
Guilds that want to opt in feel free to apply

In game contact
Stonewill Stonesilent Stoneward our guildmaster.
I am currently upgrading my computer to Windows 8 with new specs and will not be ingame for several days but still helping organize raids, availability, and gear/raid composition.
Huah 50 Commando Gamble 50 Gunslinger Lionic 50 Guardian
Rageon 50 Merc Zevil 50 Marauder Elektric 50 Sorcerer
Huah 55 CommandoDurge 55 Powertech
Gamble 55 Gunslinger Stormtrooper 55 Vanguard
Rageon 55 MercenaryProwle 50 Sniper