Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Encyclopedia Revalations

Uluain
11.05.2012 , 05:36 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by JacenHallis View Post
A search for "sovran" on wookieepedia returns no results.
^ Yep. I came up blank. If you can post a link, I'd appreciate it.

And I was serious. I totally looked that up in the Encyclopedia's substantial index. Not in there.

Eightus
11.05.2012 , 07:00 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Really? I'm sure in that interview he just stated that the stuff on Wookiepedia was false because his fate has not been confirmed yet. He seems far to important a character to just kill off. What's more, doesn't his 'death' seem a bit strange too you, there is a clear game mechanic put in their that means at the end of the battle he always falls in the pit. You see no body die, no cutscene. What other characters have fallen in pits and come back, Darth Maul, Darth Sidious, Luke Skywalker, hell there's probably some alternate universe where Mace Windu comes back - I highly doubt Malgus is dead, all the signs indicate he isn't. I see him as a candidate for replacing the Sith Emperor.
Yep I dont really see him as being dead either. But apparently the new lead writer confirmed that Malgus was out of the picture, I guess only time will tell whether he is coming back or not.

Lavariusstar
11.05.2012 , 08:54 PM | #33
Good stuff people,but yeah the companion ages are finally told in the encyclopedia.Someone probably already posted the new information on Wookieepedia by now
Remember the Squad:11/11/11
The Last Squadron

Forgon
11.05.2012 , 09:02 PM | #34
That sounds cool. Anything involving the rebuilding of the Sith Empire, the Revanites, or the ruins?

Some companions, like Mako, have some pretty interesting comments involving the statues and buildings around and it intrigues me to know about their purpose and/or origin. Also, I got the implication the cave that the Revanites built upon was the same cave Revan hid out in in the book with his namesake. Any hint there?
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

BenKatarn
11.06.2012 , 02:33 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Really? I'm sure in that interview he just stated that the stuff on Wookiepedia was false because his fate has not been confirmed yet.
He was rather amused how whoever person that had made that edit to Malgus' page came up with the whole "fled to the Unknown Regions" thing. What he did do was running a poll on twitter about "which deceased villain would you want to fight again in SWTOR?" which had a lot of people voting for Malgus.

So right now, Malgus is a clear case of "dead until proven otherwise" or "dead until we decide that he's not anymore".
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Rayla_Felana
11.06.2012 , 03:43 AM | #36
Basically 'Sovran' was part of the Tython system, just like Horuset is the system which Korriban originates in, it's part of old Star Wars lore revolving around Lightsabers.

Ausstig
11.08.2012 , 02:28 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Eightus View Post
Spoiler
Where did you hear that?

All I remember is that Keeper referred to Him as 'my opposite number', which to me meant head of SIS.
Have Force lightning will travel

Lavariusstar
11.08.2012 , 11:35 PM | #38
Found some more interesting things not mention yet
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Remember the Squad:11/11/11
The Last Squadron

MishraArtificer
11.09.2012 , 01:37 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Ausstig View Post
Where did you hear that?

All I remember is that Keeper referred to Him as 'my opposite number', which to me meant head of SIS.
Keeper's just a middle management flunkie, actually. He still reports to the Minister of Intelligence and the Dark Council (namely, Darth Jadus).
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

ElyonRand
11.09.2012 , 07:43 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Basically 'Sovran' was part of the Tython system, just like Horuset is the system which Korriban originates in, it's part of old Star Wars lore revolving around Lightsabers.
Where did you find this out? I've searched everywhere and can't find a reference. I'm not saying you're wrong, I just really want to know.