Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warzone Bug (All alone, auto win)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Warzone Bug (All alone, auto win)

Opethleader
10.28.2012 , 06:39 AM | #11
I just encountered this bug on The Harbinger server at 5 AM PST. I had just joined a round of Voidstar with 12 seconds left to lose (WHOO HOO) then immediately queued again once loaded out and received the empty Ops group and solo Novare Coast. I left before the round started since I am not here to pad stats. That being said, i was stuck in Ops group until i left queue and logged out and back in. Upon trying to requeue I had it happen again, so now i am not queueing for PVP for a bit in hopes that it will correct itself again.

EDIT: This is under 50 PVP as well, and just retried it at 2:45 PM PST and same result. So until this is fixed, my 30% boost to XP is useless in PVP. Bye Bye 300k...

MarioPuncher
10.28.2012 , 11:01 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by kokosak View Post
Same problem for the Tomb of Freedon Nadd server. I even tried different characters, both republic and empire. People are happily exploiting the bug. I guess some of them see, that if they don't hop on the exploit bandwagon, they will have a huge disadvantage and because everybody is doing it, BW is not going to drastically punish (ban) for it. I am really curious how will BW handle the situation. So far I have seen zero response here, or to my service ticket in game, WZs are still up and running, allowing more exploits each minute.
I heard they were possibly going to rollback players who use the exploit too much? Who knows how though. I like the exploit, i mean who wouldnt?? But im not using it because it takes the fun out of warzones entirely. Its happening on the Gav Daragon server as well. My guess is its happening on most if not all the servers.

On a side note, i was told on the phone to one of them the other day that their internal servers weren't communicating as they should...a grudge perhaps?

Vichtore
10.28.2012 , 08:59 PM | #13
I was talking to a republic friend and he says his guild has been abusing the hell out of this to get everyone in war hero.

Really stinks that they haven't done anything about this. I don't mind other folks getting geared, just sucks that I had to work a good bit for pieces that I am able to manage and a patch later it is handed out to others.