Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warzone Bug (All alone, auto win)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Warzone Bug (All alone, auto win)

Vichtore
10.27.2012 , 08:53 PM | #1
Whenever I queue for a warzone, I automatically get in and am all alone. Once I'm in it is pretty much an auto win since I can cap all the points, and I walk away with 140 commendations.

Now I know people are wondering why anyone would complain. Well I actually play warzones because I like to pvp and this is not pvp this is boring. Yeah it's great to get comms for gear but whats the point if everyone else has it to from just hopping in and auto-winning. With this going on for weeks, there might not as well even be War Hero gear if everyone can get it so easily.

Anyone know how to fix this so I can pvp again and do Ops and flashpoints?

Oh it removes me from my guild (kind of) as well since I can't type in guild chat.

-Holmes
10.27.2012 , 10:54 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Vichtore View Post
Whenever I queue for a warzone, I automatically get in and am all alone. Once I'm in it is pretty much an auto win since I can cap all the points, and I walk away with 140 commendations.

Now I know people are wondering why anyone would complain. Well I actually play warzones because I like to pvp and this is not pvp this is boring. Yeah it's great to get comms for gear but whats the point if everyone else has it to from just hopping in and auto-winning. With this going on for weeks, there might not as well even be War Hero gear if everyone can get it so easily.

Anyone know how to fix this so I can pvp again and do Ops and flashpoints?

Oh it removes me from my guild (kind of) as well since I can't type in guild chat.
ToFN ?
The OMGWTFBBQHAX Legacy

StatiCofSweden
10.27.2012 , 11:43 PM | #3
Same thing has happened to me as well as a bunch of times I get logged out instead of entering the warzone. This started for me after the last patch. Have never had any troubble before that. Im on ToFN.

Vichtore
10.27.2012 , 11:53 PM | #4
Ebon Hawk server for me

kokosak
10.28.2012 , 12:27 AM | #5
Same problem for the Tomb of Freedon Nadd server. I even tried different characters, both republic and empire. People are happily exploiting the bug. I guess some of them see, that if they don't hop on the exploit bandwagon, they will have a huge disadvantage and because everybody is doing it, BW is not going to drastically punish (ban) for it. I am really curious how will BW handle the situation. So far I have seen zero response here, or to my service ticket in game, WZs are still up and running, allowing more exploits each minute.
"Lightning! Lightning for EVERYBODY!"

Oyranos
10.28.2012 , 04:18 AM | #6
here is a video review by me... No talking... just presenting new pvp ways..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j06zFaRnD0&feature=plcp

since last night though, I think that bioware disabled Novare coast... I think...
Because I cant log there anymore, but I do play voidstar and hunt ball.. only... But they have to address the damage hacks to.. I mean 1 hit and I am dead? 16+k life? Its not only the bugs that force you "cheat, give you apportunities" but also some gamers destroy the game..

Is it possible a scoudrel with a stealth buck stub, to make instant kill with full life? My main is gunlinger and I dont do damage like 16k per hit.. lol

VanderII
10.28.2012 , 04:24 AM | #7
There is a bug on Novare Coast wz, players play alone!
- Neithan Legacy -
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. - J.R.R.T

Oyranos
10.28.2012 , 04:25 AM | #8
there is also a bug in huntball, I see my self in the oposite function team, for example I am republic and I c my character belong to the syths, I win with republics though, but i cant make group buffs... I also made a video about it 1 month ago, but its not fixed.

Simbr
10.28.2012 , 04:49 AM | #9
Had the same bug for a few days now, although more consistantky being logged out when trying to enter a WZ than anything else. This morning I have done 2 solo NC and 1 huttball where I had my own OP's group (but still played with 2 full teams). Since continiusly booted out.

I have submitted several tickets without response, now repairing the client again as seemed to at least remove me from the ops group yesterday so I can play other parts of the game.

Really want to PvP though, why wont Failware give us any kind of a response?!

MaybeCrimzon
10.28.2012 , 05:16 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by kokosak View Post
People are happily exploiting the bug. I guess some of them see, that if they don't hop on the exploit bandwagon, they will have a huge disadvantage and because everybody is doing it.
this is Exactly why I'm on the forums right now. I need todo wzd as I desperately need gear, and i want to stay on par with ppl, but I don't want to get banned. and I wanna PvP!!!!
Scarf‚ce- Scoundrel TOFN

Caux - 55 CM Trooper TOFN