Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Wide datacrons

SpectralGhost
10.31.2012 , 03:01 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Hiya Dev's / BW staff.

Looks like someone made a 2nd thread so I'm consolidating the 2 and pointing out that quite a few people are expressing interest in this: Legacy Datacrons? Yes please!
Looks like somebody beat me to trying to consolidate interest from my own thread into this one, but thanks Hopefully the topic will continue to get player attention and support to the point that Bioware sees it as a positive, if not profitable, option to offer.

AshlaBoga
10.31.2012 , 04:01 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by SpectralGhost View Post
Looks like somebody beat me to trying to consolidate interest from my own thread into this one, but thanks Hopefully the topic will continue to get player attention and support to the point that Bioware sees it as a positive, if not profitable, option to offer.
Agreed.

The majority of the datacrons are not-factions specific. Get them all on your main and you've gotten more than 50/67 (technically 66 since 1 entry = Assembly).

It would be so nice to only have to get another 20 on my Pub rather than all 66.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

MrToxin
10.31.2012 , 04:22 PM | #23
Like I said in similar thread:
As long as they create optional Legacy Wide unlocks I'm fine with it. I'm a completionist, I love doing various stuff on my alts.
So if they force me to share everything legacy wide, I'm out of here. One of the main reasons I quit WoW is due to account-wide everything (and of course extreme over-simplification).
So if it's optional legacy unlock or cartel market item, fine with me, just allow me to opt out of it.

Arlon_Nabarlly
11.07.2012 , 02:18 PM | #24
/signed

AshlaBoga
11.08.2012 , 10:16 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by MrToxin View Post
Like I said in similar thread:
As long as they create optional Legacy Wide unlocks I'm fine with it. I'm a completionist, I love doing various stuff on my alts.
So if they force me to share everything legacy wide, I'm out of here. One of the main reasons I quit WoW is due to account-wide everything (and of course extreme over-simplification).
So if it's optional legacy unlock or cartel market item, fine with me, just allow me to opt out of it.
Well if they add it to the Cartel Shop or make it a Legacy Perk then it would be unlockable for credits/CCs so you'd be good.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Prettyevilish
11.09.2012 , 03:00 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Sippix View Post
I don't support this. It's already easy enough to get all 67 when you're max level. I did all 67 in about 2 days and it only took me a few hours. Asking for this feature is just being lazy and it's not a quality of life request at all.
Legacy unlocks are specifically called 'conveniences' not quality of life. If they were quality of life they wouldn't be UNLOCKS that you PAY for.

Also, totally support this. I'd drop my monthly CC allowance on it just to make my life CONVENIENT.

Phantasym
11.09.2012 , 01:36 PM | #27
I agree competely, unlock or just always legacy wide, even if we have to get the matric shards because they are an item going through the process of getting all those stat bonuses on multiple characters is a huge hassle

Arlon_Nabarlly
11.16.2012 , 01:31 PM | #28
This would be a good legacy / CC purchase option.

RevisVennox
11.16.2012 , 02:18 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Arlon_Nabarlly View Post
This would be a good legacy / CC purchase option.
/SIGNED

OMG... I have all but 2 on my Main including the +10 and I will tell you I will NEVER hunt for those for my other toons. Let me pass on all my work to my alts! Isn't that the basis for Legacy in the first place?
"I am a Ronin of the force...I am Revis Vennox"

RevyUK
11.16.2012 , 06:59 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by RevisVennox View Post
/SIGNED

OMG... I have all but 2 on my Main including the +10 and I will tell you I will NEVER hunt for those for my other toons. Let me pass on all my work to my alts! Isn't that the basis for Legacy in the first place?
what he said!

lets get it in there !