Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

[PvP Guide] Wakaworld: Your resource for advanced Sith Assassin/Jedi Shadow strategy!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Inquisitor > Assassin
[PvP Guide] Wakaworld: Your resource for advanced Sith Assassin/Jedi Shadow strategy!

Talon_Starfire's Avatar


Talon_Starfire
12.15.2012 , 05:36 AM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by Xethis View Post
Yes! If you want to play like Darth Maul did in the movies then the Dark Maul spec is for you 23-15-3. Everything you see him do in his fight with Qui Gon and Obi Won is in this spec and the devs designed this spec based specifically of what Darth Maul did in the movies and in the books. Even the Ability Maul that is basically a back stab that costs 50% of your force is named after him because he used this ability so much. About time someone noticed this!
Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Talon_Starfire's Avatar


Talon_Starfire
12.15.2012 , 01:05 PM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by Xethis View Post
Yes! If you want to play like Darth Maul did in the movies then the Dark Maul spec is for you 23-15-3. Everything you see him do in his fight with Qui Gon and Obi Won is in this spec and the devs designed this spec based specifically of what Darth Maul did in the movies and in the books. Even the Ability Maul that is basically a back stab that costs 50% of your force is named after him because he used this ability so much. About time someone noticed this!
Do I use surging charge or dark charge with dark maul?
Also if I decided madness instead just how squishy is madness I can't seem to find that out?
Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

EatenByDistance's Avatar


EatenByDistance
12.15.2012 , 05:06 PM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
Do I use surging charge or dark charge with dark maul?
Also if I decided madness instead just how squishy is madness I can't seem to find that out?
Thanks
stop posting in this thread
Thanks



also if anyone was wondering if the gearing has changed now that all the elite war hero stuff is out the answer is...not really. Replace all war hero armorings with elite war hero as it is a flat stat increase. Other than that swap out the war hero mods/enhancements for the EWH ones that give +1 stat across the board. Nothing significant has changed.
Wakalord The Bastion: Hey im mvp
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain
...and the only person who doesn't think so is some B-team assassin DPS who is just dragging his team down by playing the incorrect spec.

CpnWiggler's Avatar


CpnWiggler
12.16.2012 , 12:26 PM | #174
Thanks for the great resource!

Can I keep casting TKT at one or two stacks of harnessed shadows?
"Every time it hit me I said ouch. After 5 ouches, I was dead."

stephenalandavie's Avatar


stephenalandavie
12.16.2012 , 01:55 PM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by CpnWiggler View Post
Thanks for the great resource!

Can I keep casting TKT at one or two stacks of harnessed shadows?

Are you Referring to the 27/14 spec? if thats correct then harnessed shadows is the kinetic combat/Darkness tree

EatenByDistance's Avatar


EatenByDistance
12.16.2012 , 04:34 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by CpnWiggler View Post
Thanks for the great resource!

Can I keep casting TKT at one or two stacks of harnessed shadows?
yes but you should try to only use it at 3 stacks unless you have a very good reason to do otherwise
Wakalord The Bastion: Hey im mvp
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain
...and the only person who doesn't think so is some B-team assassin DPS who is just dragging his team down by playing the incorrect spec.

gholland's Avatar


gholland
12.17.2012 , 08:07 PM | #177
Any shot of seeing some Wakajinn spec vs Marauders? Or barring that, any advice for fighting the uber bleed spec that's out there?

thanks

Munj's Avatar


Munj
12.17.2012 , 10:36 PM | #178
thanks

EatenByDistance's Avatar


EatenByDistance
12.18.2012 , 12:13 AM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by gholland View Post
Any shot of seeing some Wakajinn spec vs Marauders? Or barring that, any advice for fighting the uber bleed spec that's out there?

thanks
done with finals tomorrow, will go back home (good internet) on wednesday. As previously stated I plan to make videos over break so yes new content such as marauder (among other classes) dueling vids will probably be worked on and released in the very near future.

I will explain how to fight annihilation spec in said video.
Wakalord The Bastion: Hey im mvp
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain
...and the only person who doesn't think so is some B-team assassin DPS who is just dragging his team down by playing the incorrect spec.

WalkinDead's Avatar


WalkinDead
12.23.2012 , 01:47 PM | #180
Just wanna say I love this spec it makes lacerate so beast.
Alue / Bloodletting/ Fuzzy'pickle