Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can I solo Athiss at 49?

Matty-Wan
10.26.2012 , 01:17 PM | #1
There is a LS model I would like from there. I am wondering if I can enter a FP solo, is there anything that requires 2 people working in tandem, or if the mobs are too tough for one level 49 player.

Thanks!
Its Starwarsy and Iconic. RIP SWG

Jedi_Slayer
10.26.2012 , 01:23 PM | #2
i helped a couple lowbies with it because they were hollering in the chat for like 30 minutes, I think I could have solo'd it pretty easy, granted I am 50 with col/bh mix but I am pretty sure I could have made it through with out issue.

Ardim
10.26.2012 , 01:29 PM | #3
Yeah. The only way you could die is if you stood still and let mobs whack you for like an hour or so, lol.
Through Passion, We gain Strength!
Darth Chroan The Empire's Wrath
Vengeance for Marr and the Empire!

Emperor-Norton
10.26.2012 , 01:31 PM | #4
Anyone around 5-6 levels above the content they are doing can solo it, because you will block, parry, etc all attacks (there are other reasons, but this is the biggest). So if you can't Solo Athiss at 49, this isn't the game for you.

Flaminica
10.26.2012 , 01:35 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardim View Post
Yeah. The only way you could die is if you stood still and let mobs whack you for like an hour or so, lol.
^ This. Athiss can be soloed in the 30s. At 50 you'd have to make a real effort to die. Flinging yourself down the initial elevator shaft will cut the wait time.
Spearshakers
||

Matty-Wan
10.26.2012 , 02:53 PM | #6
very good , thanks. I assumed this was the case and now i know.
Its Starwarsy and Iconic. RIP SWG

Ardim
10.26.2012 , 03:03 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Matty-Wan View Post
very good , thanks. I assumed this was the case and now i know.
I encourage you to run through it naked.
Through Passion, We gain Strength!
Darth Chroan The Empire's Wrath
Vengeance for Marr and the Empire!

Flaminica
10.26.2012 , 10:59 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardim View Post
I encourage you to run through it naked.
And post screenshots.
Spearshakers
||

scullzomben
10.26.2012 , 11:34 PM | #9
The only Flashpoint you can't solo is Colicoid War Games due to the puzzle requiring 4 people. I'd also assume Lost Island couldn't be solo'd due to Pipes Boss. Directive 7 would be tough, but probably do-able.

DragooGC
10.27.2012 , 01:29 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Flaminica View Post
^ This. Athiss can be soloed in the 30s. At 50 you'd have to make a real effort to die. Flinging yourself down the initial elevator shaft will cut the wait time.
LOL...nice
<No Fear Dojo> Sith Empire <Galactic Council> Republic Dreamweave-Operative HealerDragoe-Shadow Tank(Shadowlands)
THERE IS NO FEAR IN THIS DOJO!!http://youtu.be/w3XH3EhOkHM