Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hate Machine isn't so heroic...

Venamier
12.19.2011 , 09:55 PM | #1
Did it with just me and my companion at level 7.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7r-M...ure=plpp_video
Avbreturns Thebanishedone - SWG - Jedi - Valcyn
Venamier - Runescape - Level 93 - One 99
Beware of , they are voyeurs.
Yo momma so fat, not even Starkiller could bring her down! - Me

Insert-name-here
12.19.2011 , 10:02 PM | #2
I one manned it at 14.
CE VIP Jealous?
I read the title of this thread and the first thing that came to mind was the image of Boba Fett picking up Mako like a baseball bat and beating Jar Jar to death with her.--TheGreatEski

Kintani
12.19.2011 , 10:52 PM | #3
I found Hate Machine was a good level of challenging for a 6 Inquisitor and a 6 Warrior, before either of us got Companions. I could see where a level or two and a companion would shift the scales considerably, but it takes very little to shift the scales at low levels.

LifeBeforeDeath
12.19.2011 , 11:05 PM | #4
note that its a heroic 2+ and your companion counts as a person
-.. . .- - .... / .. ... / .-.. .. ..-. . ... / --- -. .-.. -.-- / -.-. ..- .-. . .-.-.-

Thwaite
12.19.2011 , 11:09 PM | #5
The term "Heroic" simply means the quest will be more challenging than not. I.E. Not a walk in the park... good for you, you beat quest with 2 people (you and your companion) like the quest indicated.
(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓{/‾‾((‾(‾((‾(‾((‾(‾((‾‾╲}▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

RandomState
12.20.2011 , 07:28 PM | #6
It would probably be good if they included the level at which it is intended to be Heroic. eg "[Level 6] Heroic 2+".

Undercoverdeath
12.20.2011 , 08:16 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by RandomState View Post
It would probably be good if they included the level at which it is intended to be Heroic. eg "[Level 6] Heroic 2+".
If you actually look in your quest log, it will tell you what level every single quest you have is for.
GabrielXander - Mercenary - Offering Creative Justice for anyone with enough credits.
[PBE]