Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sorcs in Pvp these days

Calogerus
11.11.2012 , 12:28 AM | #21
Burst is important and I thought (as did the rest of us) that when designers are making a "glass cannon" spec it was obvious that that spec has high damage burst and moderate sustained (if not the highest I see no reason other classes with better armor hp and gap closers to do the same dmg we do)

It has been a very hard and sometimes rage quitting pace to get my sorc geared and now that he is... my highest hit went from 2.7k to 3.0k and survivability wise........... I really have no comment other than sure against a recruit geared class it's slightly better however they still crit me for 4-7ks (depending on teir class) I'm about fed up with my sorc which is a shame months of game play money guide reading rotation crunching ruined because BW can't figure out what all the other MMO Dev's did.

MandraMoody
11.12.2012 , 01:00 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Calogerus View Post
Burst is important and I thought (as did the rest of us) that when designers are making a "glass cannon" spec it was obvious that they would include the "cannon"....what we got instead was a bic lighter without fluid.
This is what I read and TOO TRUE!
/agree
Would comment about our *cough* survivability, but I don't do well on myths and ours is just that.
WHAT??? NO FAMBAAS????

Calogerus
11.13.2012 , 12:18 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by MandraMoody View Post
Would comment about our *cough* survivability, but I don't do well on myths and ours is just that.
/Signed