Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fix Healing from Force In Balance when specced into Psychic Absorption

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Fix Healing from Force In Balance when specced into Psychic Absorption

Ssfbistimg
10.26.2012 , 01:06 AM | #1
I mean seriously this skill has been broken since launch and yet you do nothing about it. I've made countless ingame bug reports and all you do is close them without giving me any kind of answer. It is suppose to heal me for 2% of my max health for all 3 targets hit, yet weather I hit 1 target 2 targets or 3 targets I only get back 400health (I have 20K health so 2% is 400) which means I should get back 1200 health when hitting 3 targets. This is a tier 5 skill so there is no way it should not be working properly. Not sure if it is also broken on Sorcerer Madness tree (I refuse to waste skill points to find out)
Also with my sage I can use Sever Force even if im not facing my target but on my sorcerer I have to be facing my target to use creeping terror. Maybe this could be fixed too. But trust me I wont hold my breath on either one since it is obvious you don't really care.
Thanks a bunch............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................

Ycoga
12.04.2012 , 09:38 AM | #2
Is FIB healing broken?

Does the healing effect stack with other healing abilities, like Wisdom, Pain Bearer, Clairvoyance?
'Pre-2.0 PvP... The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap. It wasn’t fun for the majority of players' - Alex Modny

Ycoga
12.05.2012 , 03:09 AM | #3
Bump, any insight would be appreciated
'Pre-2.0 PvP... The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap. It wasn’t fun for the majority of players' - Alex Modny