Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions Need a Summon Ability

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions Need a Summon Ability

Exclusive
12.19.2011 , 09:53 PM | #1
Please.

arnoldlol
12.19.2011 , 09:54 PM | #2
No they don't.

ryancwn
12.20.2011 , 01:37 AM | #3
Why do you need a summon ability for flashpoint?

nerc
12.20.2011 , 02:44 AM | #4
Because when u wanna do something with ur guild mates, and they are in a forgotten land in a forgotten planet, they do have to return to the hangar, get in the ship, go to rep/imp fleet, and walk to the quest zone, which can be 15'.

Or spend the 18h CD.

I don't know why couldn't this be done, although we could live without it, it's quite of annoying

themacr
12.20.2011 , 03:29 AM | #5
on PVE servers I couldn't care less.

BUT on PVP server summons to dungeons or bosses or quests or well.,... SUMMONS. should not be implemented. IF you want to kill a boss/do operation with your guild, you should plann those events (even if its just a 30 min warning in guildchat or something).

Semaccio
12.20.2011 , 03:40 AM | #6
TOTALLY AGREE.
We should have like a summoning thing, maybe 1 Summoning Thing in the main city of any Planet, in this way u have only to run from the middle place.

It's not NEEDEd , would only be a nice help.

sem
Semaccio - Sith Juggernaut - Raging Droids

Spade_PK-XLVII
12.20.2011 , 03:42 AM | #7
No. Go away. This isn't WoW. You have a freaking ship too, and most of the planets have various SHUTTLES TO FLEET STATION scattered all over the gosh darn place. Don't be lazy.
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man.

Nyysjan
12.20.2011 , 04:02 AM | #8
I read there was a flashpoint summoning device in cybertech, that was in beta though so might be wrong.
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudKiller View Post
Agent: "If you want a door smashed down call a Sith Warrior, if you want a door blow to pieces call a Bounty Hunter, if you want the key to the door and the knowledge of what lies beyond it then you call me."

Lianathon
12.20.2011 , 09:35 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by themacr View Post
on PVE servers I couldn't care less.

BUT on PVP server summons to dungeons or bosses or quests or well.,... SUMMONS. should not be implemented. IF you want to kill a boss/do operation with your guild, you should plann those events (even if its just a 30 min warning in guildchat or something).

Right if someone wants to do pve content they should spent as much time as possible not pvping, god knows them sitting for hours in fleet will make them so able to interact with world pvp.