Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imbalance pvp

forumname
11.07.2012 , 10:34 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
Please nerf logic...

And operatives.

Don't forget mercs and sorcs too, and buff warriors!

CommanderKeeva
11.08.2012 , 01:58 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
Just a heads up, healing (especially sorc/sage healing) is probably the least gear dependent role to be playing in warzones. When I feel like a little more of a challenge, I hop on my sage and do 300-400k healing regularly in all recruit gear with BM mainhand and chestpiece. No grouping, just PUGs. Try going into a warzone in recruit on a tank and you'll understand where people are coming from.

I don't see it as a significant hurdle to overcome, but melee are definitely worse off in bad gear. I still agree with your overall point, but know that you had it very easy compared to some classes.
Yeah lack of Expertise wasn't as apparent a problem on my Sniper as it was on my Sentinel. On my Sniper I used Campaign/BH gear (because I started to pvp after doing a lot of operations) until I got Battlemaster. I could regularly do 300-400k damage and I was mostly left alone, which meant I even got unbeatable and such.

On my Sentinel, however, which had to endure the 7k crits from multiple Smashes, the first week was not so enjoyable. Recruit gear felt like as if I had nothing on. Now I have augmented BM with some WH pieces on him and the situation is somewhat rosier. I still tend to avoid smashers, though, when possible.
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?