Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Missing Paladin of House Organa title?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Missing Paladin of House Organa title?

Spartanik
04.19.2012 , 02:35 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
The Codex is working as intended.
Meaning what? or is sarcasm?
I miss those titles too, specialy when i saw the codex entries yet to be fufilled.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

MasterKhan
04.19.2012 , 04:17 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
The Codex is working as intended.
Of course it is. It's just showing the potential to earn a Title when in fact said title doesn't exist anymore. Just because the Codex is out of date, doesn't mean that it's not working as intended.

AbsolutGrndZero
04.20.2012 , 06:06 PM | #23
Actually, me saying "working as intended" was in fact a jab at not just Bioware, but every single gaming company in the entire world.

Find a feature you don't like or that screws you over (latest is that if you fight a world boss, die and release, then don't make it back in time before someone loots, you get NO chance to roll on the loot. This is working as intended) that they don't feel is a big enough issue to bother with? It's working as intended.

I'm sure titles that no longer exist causing gaps in the Achievement: Titles page falls under the "We don't care" category, therefore they would say "Working as Intended"

Seriously, is there a gamer out there that doesn't see "Working as intended" as a thinly veiled "We don't care"? Long before Bioware even released Knights of the Old Republic I heard "Working as intended" from other companies and to me that always meant "We don't care"
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

James_Ruglia
04.20.2012 , 06:58 PM | #24
Do people who earned the title before it was removed still have it? Or was it removed from their list of titles as well?

Darth_Vicente
04.20.2012 , 07:44 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by James_Ruglia View Post
Do people who earned the title before it was removed still have it? Or was it removed from their list of titles as well?
It was removed in beta, therefore no one ever had it in the final, launched game
Grand Lord of The Sovereign Aeons Server: Ebon Hawk
The Kinslayer Legacy
Darth Näeblis | Darth Lanfear| Lord Ra'hvin| Cipher Agent Aludra| Ziare, Imperial Loyalist|Apprentice Telv'isa'sdra|Apprentice Gwynofar|Master Lews-Therin

AbsolutGrndZero
04.22.2012 , 04:06 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Vicente View Post
It was removed in beta, therefore no one ever had it in the final, launched game
Right, actually I'm pretty sure it was in the last beta build, but for some reason didn't make it to the live game.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger

Caminari
11.22.2012 , 10:21 AM | #27
Coming soon, to a Cartel Market near you!
"Relativity applies to physics, not ethics."~Albert Einstein
╬╬╬╬╬°¯°█|██████████████████████████████)

DelTarrant
05.13.2013 , 06:14 AM | #28
I have seen this title being used by a player, maybe they fixed the bug or stealth put it back in, who knows, developers will spoon feed information to people like dulfy or leak it to other organisations

Vanifae
05.13.2013 , 05:58 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by DelTarrant View Post
I have seen this title being used by a player, maybe they fixed the bug or stealth put it back in, who knows, developers will spoon feed information to people like dulfy or leak it to other organisations
Probably should have taken a screenshot or something, especially since all evidence seems to point to it not being in the game.

AbsolutGrndZero
05.13.2013 , 08:51 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanifae View Post
Probably should have taken a screenshot or something, especially since all evidence seems to point to it not being in the game.
Yeah, that and I know my Jedi Knight SHOULD have it, at least she did in beta. I remember exactly what you had to do to get it, and that's why I made this thread way back then. So, unless it's not retroactive, I still don't have it.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger