Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Missing Paladin of House Organa title?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Missing Paladin of House Organa title?

Zaikrem
01.11.2012 , 08:00 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
That sucks some of those were cool titles... why did they remove them all?
They didn't give any reason. Haven't spoken at all on the mass removal of titles as far as I know. Kind of annoying since there were some really nice ones that I was planning on displaying. Now I'm hardly motivated to finish some worlds or do any bonus series since there are no title rewards anymore.

Raideag
01.11.2012 , 08:10 PM | #12
Quite possibly they removed this title. I remember getting the title in BETA but I've since hit 50 and didn't receive the title either after launch.
The Wampas Legacy - lvl 50 - Jedi Covenant
Genla (50) Ossktini (50) Aldius (50) Dodman (50) Senturi (50) Maffis (50)
Raideag (50) Osskto (50)

Hambunctious
01.11.2012 , 10:51 PM | #13
I'm sure I saw a player with that title the other day.

Rasen
01.12.2012 , 06:55 AM | #14
They did infact remove all the world titles. Why I have no idea. I truly hope they bring them back because I loved some of them. Especially Shadow Hunter.
Click here for my modest referral.

Ranadiel_Marius
01.12.2012 , 07:04 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
They did infact remove all the world titles. Why I have no idea. I truly hope they bring them back because I loved some of them. Especially Shadow Hunter.
Well a couple do remain like Black Bisector and Keeper of the Truth. I have a feeling they removed a lot of titles because they thought they had "title bloat", but it is rather annoying that they removed some good titles.

LeonBraun
01.15.2012 , 01:17 PM | #16
This is really awful... I really wanted this title.

Please bring these back BioWare, some people play the game questlines through the duration for stuff like this.

James_Ruglia
04.17.2012 , 07:30 PM | #17
Wait a second, they had a title with "Paladin" in it, and removed it?

So... Do I want to leave the quest unfinished in the odd chance they restore it, so I don't end up missing it because I finished the quest when it wasn't available? If it's title bloat they're worried about, I have some alternative suggestions: Padawan, Flyboy, Black Bisector, Founder...

Edit: WIth more careful inspection, it appears I resurrected a topic last posted in months ago. I apologize for the "necrobump".

Darth_Eminok
04.17.2012 , 07:37 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
It's due to the fact that BW felt it made everyone UN-UNIQUE...

oh how wrong they were.

Now everyone's running around with the same titles, which is the problem BW wanted to AVOID.

Yet they only gave it adrenaline.
<---LEGION OF SHADOWS--->
"Your future lies with us."
http://legionofshadowsguild.enjin.com/home

MasterKhan
04.17.2012 , 10:02 PM | #19
If they removed the titles, the least they could've done was update the codex as well so it didn't show that there was an Achievement: Title that could have been awarded, but wasn't, on most planets.

AbsolutGrndZero
04.19.2012 , 02:25 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterKhan View Post
If they removed the titles, the least they could've done was update the codex as well so it didn't show that there was an Achievement: Title that could have been awarded, but wasn't, on most planets.
The Codex is working as intended.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain