Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Most fitting race for Sith Inquisitor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Most fitting race for Sith Inquisitor?

Karkais's Avatar


Karkais
11.04.2012 , 03:20 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
No, but it makes the most sense considering the inquisitor story.

I went pureblood just cause it seemed like the thing to do.
For me pureblood makes the least sense since they are the least likely to be slaves, which the inquisitor used to be.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

kirorx's Avatar


kirorx
11.05.2012 , 10:37 AM | #52
HUMAN FEMALE will probally be canon

Answer inside

Spoiler
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

Projawa's Avatar


Projawa
11.05.2012 , 04:11 PM | #53
Mirialan female

steaktrooper's Avatar


steaktrooper
11.05.2012 , 04:23 PM | #54
Pureblood female maybe? It has been said that your ancestor was a sith lord
Lembar Romdoro Agenros Cavteff
Sith Covenant / Jedi Covenant @ The Harbinger

Temeluchus's Avatar


Temeluchus
11.05.2012 , 05:21 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by steaktrooper View Post
Pureblood female maybe? It has been said that your ancestor was a sith lord
Kallig was a Sith Lord during the Old Sith Empire, specifically during Tulak Hord's reign. That era was dominated by Human,Near-Human,Sith and Hybrid Sith Lords. Using your reasoning, Pureblood OR Human would be the better answer.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
11.05.2012 , 11:46 PM | #56
Twilik should be awesome. I'm tired of human/pureblood Sith.

Lekku is not a problem, maybe he mate with a twilik or the mask covered his leeku like in the game.

lokdron's Avatar


lokdron
11.05.2012 , 11:58 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Temeluchus View Post
Kallig was a Sith Lord during the Old Sith Empire, specifically during Tulak Hord's reign. That era was dominated by Human,Near-Human,Sith and Hybrid Sith Lords. Using your reasoning, Pureblood OR Human would be the better answer.
It is revealed in the sith inquisitor story that kallig is the same race as the SI if you get talos approval high enough he tells you this if you are alien. Talos says if you are an alien Kallig was a rare case amongst the sith since there weren't many aliens amongst them back them.

Now this is personal opinion the original dark jedi could of had some zabraks and twi'leks amongst them.

The only race that does not make sense is rattataki since they were pretty much just discovered in the old republic era.

Honestly the overall plot of the SI is not really that well written at all.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
11.06.2012 , 12:15 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by lokdron View Post
It is revealed in the sith inquisitor story that kallig is the same race as the SI if you get talos approval high enough he tells you this if you are alien. Talos says if you are an alien Kallig was a rare case amongst the sith since there weren't many aliens amongst them back them.

Now this is personal opinion the original dark jedi could of had some zabraks and twi'leks amongst them.

The only race that does not make sense is rattataki since they were pretty much just discovered in the old republic era.

Honestly the overall plot of the SI is not really that well written at all.
Yeah, some of the planet quests are cool like Alderaan and Taris, but it failed as a Palpatine type character.

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
11.06.2012 , 12:17 AM | #59
I think Chapter 3, the "healing your body and mind" is most stupid of all 3 act(The Corellia quests and final showdown is good). Without this one the story would not be that bad.

lokdron's Avatar


lokdron
11.06.2012 , 02:07 AM | #60
Honestly if you want a more darth sidious story roll sith warrior for some reason they have loads of options where they can deal with situations the darth vader way or the darth sidious way or hell a mix of both of them sometimes.

The SI chapter 1 was okay standard sith apprentice stuff do things for your master then it started to go down hill from alderaan. Also when I look at ashara my blood boils and now she is forever a ship decoration/crafting mule.

Ok i better stop before I derail the topic *ahem* there is no fitting race since the way the story is designed almost any race can be a SI apart from chiss. If they do decide to canonize events I have a feeling that the SI will most likely be a female.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!