Missions

Jaren_Kincaid

During a mission recently, I looted a "Mission" that had been dropped. I clicked the icon in my possessions, and was told I had acquired a new mission, but there is nothing in my list of outstanding missions that wasn't there before. What is this, please?

It is a Crew Skill mission. You'll find it by opening the Crew Skills Window.

Is there a way I can get a player to work with me on getting at least 1 character to 50. I keep running into missions that I just cannot complete. Poor Trooper keeps getting killed and I just keep going back and die. I am in a guild but have found nobody to help me.

Is there a way I can get a player to work with me on getting at least 1 character to 50. I keep running into missions that I just cannot complete. Poor Trooper keeps getting killed and I just keep going back and die. I am in a guild but have found nobody to help me.

have you tried asking for help in general chat?

Are you under the level for the missions? Have you upgraded your gear, and trained all your skills?

What server are you on? My suggestion would be to go to your server's forum and look for a better guild.