Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Where to reset your skill tree?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Where to reset your skill tree?

MastaSpice's Avatar


MastaSpice
10.24.2012 , 09:33 AM | #1
So ive been looking for a while now but i just cant seem to find the person who does
does anyone know exactly where he/she is?
any help will be much appreciated

Vladnar's Avatar


Vladnar
10.24.2012 , 09:37 AM | #2
Will be on fleets, for Empire its in the pvp section top right and chap on the far top left i believe.....quite possibly in that room but chap on right. Free to do....then cheap....then expensive but resets each week...or did anyway.
The time of the Empire is now truly upon us

MastaSpice's Avatar


MastaSpice
10.24.2012 , 09:49 AM | #3
oh ok thanks lol and yeah i expected them to cost a bit of money no worries

Adric_the_Red's Avatar


Adric_the_Red
10.24.2012 , 11:21 AM | #4
They are also on the "capital" planets. On Coruscant, the "Skill Mentor" NPC is in the Senate Market Plaza, behind the GTN terminals (where you will also find the guild registrar NPC). Don't really play Empire, so can't tell you the location of that one.

And yes, you can reset your skills once per week for free, after that you pay. The more times you do it the more it costs, but it will reset back to zero every week.

anthemambient's Avatar


anthemambient
10.24.2012 , 01:43 PM | #5
There's also a Legacy perk that offers respec anywhere.
Romans 12:21 .. exception to this is my Sage.

AggiePunbot's Avatar


AggiePunbot
10.24.2012 , 10:48 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MastaSpice View Post
oh ok thanks lol and yeah i expected them to cost a bit of money no worries
I've had to reskill once and it hasn't cost me anything. I was told that the only way it actually costs you anything to reskill is if you do so multiple times in one day, and that the cost resets after 'rollover.' Example: you did a reskill on 8 pm on Monday. You did another one at 10 pm on Monday. That second one will coast you something. However, if you didn't reskill again until 8 pm on Tuesday, it would once again be free.

Understand?

ThatGnome's Avatar


ThatGnome
10.25.2012 , 05:53 AM | #7
I think it's actually a week between Respecs rather than a day. The first one is free, the second costs, and the price goes up for each one after that.

happysister's Avatar


happysister
10.25.2012 , 04:56 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ThatGnome View Post
I think it's actually a week between Respecs rather than a day. The first one is free, the second costs, and the price goes up for each one after that.
correct. i think it resets every Tuesday, when all other weeklies reset.
.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic

Skodan's Avatar


Skodan
10.26.2012 , 02:19 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
correct. i think it resets every Tuesday, when all other weeklies reset.
i believe its 7 days in general, i dont think its linked to the server resets
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

jurassicjoey's Avatar


jurassicjoey
11.20.2012 , 05:26 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Vladnar View Post
Will be on fleets, for Empire its in the pvp section top right and chap on the far top left i believe.....quite possibly in that room but chap on right. Free to do....then cheap....then expensive but resets each week...or did anyway.
iv been unable to find them on the fleet, is it still there or moved?