Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tracking down Havoic Squad Armor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Tracking down Havoic Squad Armor

CdrChaos
10.24.2012 , 08:04 AM | #1
When I say Havoc armor, I mean the armor the Troopers wear in the trailers (left shoulder plate, ammo belt on chest). The lvl 40 pvp version of this is black on white, the orange on white version is sold by Coruscant vendors, but i've seen people wearing this armor in green on white and blue on white versions. I want all the squad members in different colors, or at least all in the blue on white version, but i'm having no luck finding it in-game. Can anyone help?
Colonel Tigh: Yes, we're tired. Yes, there is no relief. Yes, the Cylons keep coming after us time after time after time. And yes, we are still expected to do our jobs!
Commander Adama: We make mistakes, people die. There aren't many of us left.

TalonVII
10.24.2012 , 08:19 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by CdrChaos View Post
When I say Havoc armor, I mean the armor the Troopers wear in the trailers (left shoulder plate, ammo belt on chest). The lvl 40 pvp version of this is black on white, the orange on white version is sold by Coruscant vendors, but i've seen people wearing this armor in green on white and blue on white versions. I want all the squad members in different colors, or at least all in the blue on white version, but i'm having no luck finding it in-game. Can anyone help?
http://tor-fashion.com/

Try that website. There are a lot of armors listed on that site.

Right now this is how i have havoc squad broken down:

My toon is wearing mostly wearing the TD-15A Centurioun PVP set. bracers are just pickups. Boots and gloves are from Vanguard Elite[for the moment].

Elara has the: TH-15B War Medic: Hoth and GTN
Jorgan: TT-15B Vanguard: Hoth and GTN
Yuun: RD-16A Havoc Armor: Belsavis and GTN
Yanno: He's wearing the leftovers till i can get his armor: Quadranium Onslaught, which you get from Voss.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquisitor, Smuggler

Goliatt
10.24.2012 , 11:56 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
http://tor-fashion.com/

Try that website. There are a lot of armors listed on that site.

Right now this is how i have havoc squad broken down:

My toon is wearing mostly wearing the TD-15A Centurioun PVP set. bracers are just pickups. Boots and gloves are from Vanguard Elite[for the moment].

Elara has the: TH-15B War Medic: Hoth and GTN
Jorgan: TT-15B Vanguard: Hoth and GTN
Yuun: RD-16A Havoc Armor: Belsavis and GTN
Yanno: He's wearing the leftovers till i can get his armor: Quadranium Onslaught, which you get from Voss.
Very nice site, tnx

TalonVII
10.25.2012 , 03:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Goliatt View Post
Very nice site, tnx
not a problem at all
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquisitor, Smuggler